What is so important about seeing a top actresses boobs?

DainBramaged

Lifer
Jun 19, 2003
Don't get me wrong, I love teh b00bs, but honestly, there are many women hotter than her who's boobs I've seen before. They basically all look alike. Why is it so special that she's going to show them off?

Shawn

Lifer
Apr 20, 2003
It's not that important, but I wouldn't complain if a hot actress wanted to bare her breasts. :thumbsup:

DainBramaged

Lifer
Jun 19, 2003
Originally posted by: MazerRackham
They are AWESOME, that's why!!!

So are many other womens boobs. I guarantee you that I will have seen better when Scarlett's finally come out.

DainBramaged

Lifer
Jun 19, 2003
Originally posted by: Shawn
It's not that important, but I wouldn't complain if a hot actress wanted to bare her breasts. :thumbsup:

I can drink to that. Most people act like they just CAN'T WAIT for her to take it off.

chrisms

Diamond Member
Mar 9, 2003
I think the whole obsession over seeing women naked is for virgins. There are differences and I won't complain over seeing it, but really what matters isn't the size of their nipples or the extent they use their razor, its the size and shape of their body that you see anyways while they are clothed. The naked stuff is only good for sex, and last I checked it's hard to have sex with a picture.

Cerpin Taxt

Lifer
Feb 23, 2005
Scarlett Johansson is a nice, respectable, wholesome girl...

...and I'm going to see her boobs! :cool:

2Xtreme21

Diamond Member
Jun 13, 2004
Originally posted by: chrisms
I think the whole obsession over seeing women naked is for virgins. There are differences and I won't complain over seeing it, but really what matters isn't the size of their nipples or the extent they use their razor, its the size and shape of their body that you see anyways while they are clothed. The naked stuff is only good for sex, and last I checked it's hard to have sex with a picture.

Yet somehow, ATOT always finds a way. :)

Cerpin Taxt

Lifer
Feb 23, 2005
Thats what YOU think! :D

LS20

Banned
Jan 22, 2002
why are boobs special? might as well ask why is the sun good. why is the sky good

shuttleboi

Jul 5, 2004
It's typical for men to want to see ALL of a woman and totally pwn her. I was reading a newgroup on adult films the other day, and a guy was saying "I've seen this woman screw tons of guys, but I want to see her do anal!"

Captante

Lifer
Oct 20, 2003
Depends on the actress ... it ranges from not important at all, to I'm all over it if given a chance!

Trell

Oct 28, 2003
Life is a game, and the point of that game is to see boobs. Every boob you see gives you points, but some boobs are worth way more points then others. Once you die and go to (Pastafarian) Heaven you are given your score, and the higher the score the better your acces to the stripper factory and the beer volcano...

meltdown75

Lifer
Nov 17, 2004
I think the whole obsession over seeing women naked is for virgins.
I might as well just log off right now, because nothing is going to top that one all day.

Dedpuhl

Lifer
Nov 20, 1999
Originally posted by: neutralizer
Originally posted by: Garth
Scarlett Johansson is a nice, respectable, wholesome girl...

...and I'm going to see her boobs! :cool:

:thumbsup: for Harold and Kumar quote.

I thought it was Katie Holmes?

and Dain...if you have to ask, you'll never know. Get back to looking at maul's moobs.

ATLien247

Diamond Member
Feb 1, 2000
Well, you know what they say...

Once you've seen one pair of tits, you want to see them all!

:D