What is "IT"?

Windogg

Lifer
Oct 9, 1999
I hope it's a motorized scooter. Then I can LMAO as I drive down empty highways using cheap gas from the oversupply after people buy these things by the millions.

Windogg

KameLeon

Golden Member
Dec 5, 2000
I hope it's those hoverboards from the movie "Back to the Future". I can't imagine people riding around on these colliding into each other. ROFL

smartt

Golden Member
Sep 27, 2000
Techbargains posted this link to the patent earlier: Link
Looks like you were close, if this isn't supposed to be a joke.

Gunbuster

Diamond Member
Oct 9, 1999
I wonder how long it will take for Rambus to say they invented it and file a lawsuit.

perry

Diamond Member
Apr 7, 2000
They're being so secretive about it, what makes you think they have applied for a patent.. That patent could just be there to throw off the public while keeping the real IT secret. A giant conspiracy.

The Wildcard

Platinum Member
Oct 31, 1999
I heard it was just a motorized scooter too but if so, i dunno what's the big thing about it. nothing new about a motorized scooter.

Digobick

Platinum Member
Oct 9, 1999
What happens if you get hit by a car while driving one of those things? The "IT" then, would be you in a gooey puddle on the pavement.

StageLeft

No Lifer
Sep 29, 2000
Its a motorized scooter and "scooter-highways" would be built...I'm rather positive of this now.

ArkAoss

Banned
Aug 31, 2000
its all bull its gonna be another ball of hype, if its a hover board, it might be cool, but its probly some sort of scooter, he better have designed a good power source for the stinkin thing, if he thinks people will be able to redesign citys around it and its a scooter it better have some darn good power source, sooo many people are alreaady sick of it. ..

StageLeft

No Lifer
Sep 29, 2000
Why? All it needs is a simple gas powered engine and computer assisted balance. It needs to be capable of pretty highspeeds and fast braking...

element

Diamond Member
Oct 9, 1999
I know what 'IT' is. It is a robotic window cleaning system. Fits all the criteria.