What if senario-McCain wins the election

SAWYER

Lifer
Apr 27, 2000
NOTICE:

Please from refrain from any further racially antagonistic comments in this thread. Subsequent offenses will not be tolerated.

T.I.A

Fern
AnandTech P&N Moderator

How will you guys react here? What about nationwide? I would assume there would be protests about racism etc. From some of the posts I have seen here I would not doubt mass suicides.

JS80

Lifer
Oct 24, 2005
The race baiters will have all the I told you so fodder they could ever dream of. There will be no winners in this election.

Darwin333

Lifer
Dec 11, 2006
Lol, same thing was said last election. All kinds of people were supposed to move to Canada.

Life will go on and people, as pissed off as they may be, will deal with it.

Tab

Lifer
Sep 15, 2002
I don't even want to think about it... :(

At least they're pro-gun because I'll be plenty busy preparing for the worst...

jpeyton

Moderator in SFF, Notebooks, Pre-Built/Barebones
Aug 23, 2003
Originally posted by: Sinsear
LA Riots x Eleventy billion?
I hope so. Run the Cryptkeeper and his minions out of Washington.

Red Dawn

Elite Member
Jun 4, 2001
Well survive and he'll probably do a better job that the buffoon we have in there now which really isn't setting the bar very high.

TechAZ

Golden Member
Sep 8, 2007

If said riots stay in LA....I say this will be the best thing that's happened to the country.

Cuda1447

Lifer
Jul 26, 2002
I almost want Obama to win just so everyone who bitches and moans about whose in office can get theirs in there. I don't think McCain is a great option, but I don't think Obama is either. Anyway you cut it I think we will have a shitty president, all things considered. Although, I expect times to get better, thus if Obama is in office (or McCain) I think they will be credited with a better economy etc, simply based on being there when it occurred, rather than attributing it to cyclical market patterns and/or other factors that may be involved.

If Obama doesn't get in though, I have a feeling a LOT of people will be crying racism, which will just suck.

nageov3t

Lifer
Feb 18, 2004
Originally posted by: jpeyton
I hope so. Run the Cryptkeeper and his minions out of Washington.

I agree.

fuck our constitutional elections, let's riot because the results made us sad inside.

Specop 007

Diamond Member
Jan 31, 2005
I really hope he wins, only because a D Congress and a R President would hopefully deadlock things for the next few years.

It seems regardless of which party is calling the shots "We the people" are getting screwed.

SAWYER

Lifer
Apr 27, 2000
Man that guy would probably have a meltdown of epic proportions, heis one angry person.

amdhunter

Lifer
May 19, 2003
What do you mean "What If?"

The cracker farmers that cling to their guns and support their phony religion will guarantee a McCain win.

Obama doesn't have a chance in hell.

SAWYER

Lifer
Apr 27, 2000
Originally posted by: amdhunter

The cracker farmers that cling to their guns and support their phony religion will guarantee a McCain win.

Joke post? If not, would you support someone using "negro", "beloved patriot", "beautiful ray of sunshine" etc? If not, why?

Specop 007

Diamond Member
Jan 31, 2005
Originally posted by: amdhunter

Racism FTW?

You should be ok though, its directed at white Republicans.

:disgust:

sportage

Lifer
Feb 1, 2008
All kinds of people were supposed to move to Canada

Instead they lost their homes, jobs and savings.

Mccain to do list:
Continue destroying the middle class.
Put your SS into the stock markets... bye bye $$$.
A war in every pot.
Drilling off every shore... bye bye beaches.
$10 A GAL GAS.
Reagans face on Mt Rushmore.
Finish destroying the middle class.

JSt0rm

Lifer
Sep 5, 2000
you can tell the naive white guys when they argue cracker as a derogatory term like there is some huge history of them being undercut, undersold and called "cracker". And its always the republican mind that thinks this is somehow true.

I know a single black mother who is so racially tuned to derogatory statements that she cringed when John Stewart said on crossfire "I'm not going to be your monkey" . She understood the context but it still felt wrong. If you don't get feelings like this around every turn then you have no idea. I'm white but I have experienced quite a bit and have talked to quite a few and i know that we are privileged. Just because you refuse to understand or sympathize with what other people go through and feel doesn't mean you ever have a valid argument.

JD50

Lifer
Sep 4, 2005
Originally posted by: JSt0rm01
you can tell the naive white guys when they argue cracker as a derogatory term like there is some huge history of them being undercut, undersold and called "cracker". And its always the republican mind that thinks this is somehow true.

I know a single black mother who is so racially tuned to derogatory statements that she cringed when John Stewart said on crossfire "I'm not going to be your monkey" . She understood the context but it still felt wrong. If you don't get feelings like this around every turn then you have no idea. I'm white but I have experienced quite a bit and have talked to quite a few and i know that we are privileged. Just because you refuse to understand or sympathize with what other people go through and feel doesn't mean you ever have a valid argument.

You do realized that not all white people have the exact same privileged life that you do right?

Infohawk

Lifer
Jan 12, 2002
Yes, racists will be blamed if Obama loses. I don't even like Obama that much, but right or wrong Americans want "change" right now and they don't associate change with McCain. Unless something drastic changes, like Obama turns out to be a molester, then the only way he can lose is because of race.

Specop 007

Diamond Member
Jan 31, 2005
Originally posted by: JSt0rm01

Ohhh, I see. So its ok to be racist to white people, but not to minorities is that it?