What if Politics were Gilligan's Island?

Status
Not open for further replies.

JEDIYoda

Lifer
Jul 13, 2005
awww c`mon your telling me that Politics is NOT Gilligan`s island.....thanks a bunch!! You ruined my day!!

monovillage

Diamond Member
Jul 3, 2008
Mitt Romney is the millionaire...
Barack Obama is the professor...

Barack Obama is Gilligan, he has the ears. Michelle is Luvie (Mrs. Howell). Chris Christie would be the Captain, Mary Ann is Ann Romney. Ginger would be Biden in drag.

sportage

Lifer
Feb 1, 2008
Everyone on the island were all American white people. At least that part is accurate politics vs Gilligan's Island. A lot of people feel non white is unacceptable on this island. At least when it comes to leader and commander in charge of the island. I never seen an episode where the skipper was asked to produce his birth certificate.

Hayabusa Rider

Admin Emeritus & Elite Member
Jan 26, 2000
Everyone on the island were all American white people. At least that part is accurate politics vs Gilligan's Island. A lot of people feel non white is unacceptable on this island. At least when it comes to leader and commander in charge of the island. I never seen an episode where the skipper was asked to produce his birth certificate.

You really do hate white people, especially white males, don't you? In another post you were thrilled that people would have opportunities, well except for them which you glaringly omitted. A racist Gumby. Who would have thought?

Thurston Howell for Romney
The Skipper for Obama, who beats those under him with his hat for not complying.

blankslate

Diamond Member
Jun 16, 2008
How do we know it's not?

I mean c'mon look how ineffectual washington as been lately.

Status
Not open for further replies.