What if BC seperated from Canada?

WobbleWobble

Diamond Member
Jun 29, 2001
For the non-Canadian, Canada has had a couple scandals relating back to the province of BC making the East of Canada hate and ignore us British Columbians even more.

That made me think, I remember back in elementary school my teacher brought up the idea that BC could seperate and form a country with the western US states like Washington, Oregon and California.

Now I'm thinking, wouldn't that be cool?

StageLeft

No Lifer
Sep 29, 2000
No, it's one of the better provinces. Why don't they take Quebec. Also take the territories. Actually, they don't want the territories. Canada should just let them go and the territories can form a new country called Wesuckia

bernse

Diamond Member
Aug 29, 2000
Like the PNW states would break from the US to form a country with BC?

BRAH-HAH-HAH-HAH!

More likely, but incredibly remote would be BC, Alberta, Sask and maybe Manitoba break away and form a country. It'd never happen either though.

Alberta would be more likely to break off and go on its own with nobody else before any of the above scenarios take place, and it would still never happen.

aircooled

Lifer
Oct 10, 2000
That would be cool. Add BC to the US Pacific Northwest. They have some screamin' weed! ;)

WobbleWobble

Diamond Member
Jun 29, 2001
BC has a lot more in common with Washington state compared to say... Ontario. We're like sister provinces/states sans guns and stupid people :)

Ok ok, bad attack at the Americans ;)

WobbleWobble

Diamond Member
Jun 29, 2001
It'll be a good thing. No more having to smuggle BC bud across the country borders and we get better access to Disneyland :p