What I have found out about God.

Page 19 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

Marius Dejess

Sep 7, 2015
Dear readers, please read first the quote below under the caption {For your orientation}, you will know what the thread is all about.

Scientists who dabble on the origin of the universe, even to the idea that it could have come from nothing, we must take notice that they are talking about the observable to man universe, not the totality of the universe.

Next, they are talking about the material universe, and not the totality of existence, which realm of existence is greater than the material universe.

So, no matter what they talk about even completely incoherent and inconsistent and even irrational - to the effect of insanity, there is still the totality of existence that they never dare to investigate at all.

{For your orientation}

God in concept is the creator cause of man and the universe and everything with a beginning.

And here is the OP:
Marius Dejess said:
Title of thread: What I have found out about God.

I have found out that God in concept is the creator cause of man and the universe and everything with a beginning.

And how did I find that out?

By reasoning on truths, facts, logic, and the history of ideas.

What is the benefit to me from the concept of God as the creator cause of man and the universe and everything with a beginning?

It brings me to the certain knowledge that God exists, whereas before I had only the belief that God exists, but not the certain knowledge.

Still I can't get God to talk with me.

{End of post}

sandorski

No Lifer
Oct 10, 1999
Ah those Dabbling Scientists. They should just declare "God" and be done with it....

Marius Dejess

Sep 7, 2015
Dear readers, please read first the quote below under the caption {For your orientation}, you will know what the thread is all about.

The way I see it time and again, it is that my opponents here who deny God exists, and also all atheists, they suffer under this taboo or phobia, of not daring to present their concepts of God, and also universe - whereas I have - and repeating them again now.
Marius Dejess #410 said:
[ . . . ]
For God, my definition is the following: God in concept is the creator cause of man and the universe and everything with a beginning.
For universe, my definition is the following: universe in concept is everything observable to man, in particular to scientists to study - most importantly in regard to its origin.
What about you, dear readers, and in particular my opponents here?
[ . . . ]

Owing to this taboo/phobia from my opponents here, they are into nothing but strawman fallacy with their words, intended self-fraudulently to deceive readers that they have something to say of any substance, but it is all inane strawman.

{For your orientation}

God in concept is the creator cause of man and the universe and everything with a beginning.

And here is the OP:
Marius Dejess said:

I have found out that God in concept is the creator cause of man and the universe and everything with a beginning.

What is the benefit to me from the concept of God as the creator cause of man and the universe and everything with a beginning?

It brings me to the certain knowledge that God exists, whereas before I had only the belief that God exists, but not the certain knowledge.

{End of post}

Marius Dejess

Sep 7, 2015

[ . . . ]
For God, my definition is the following: God in concept is the creator cause of man and the universe and everything with a beginning.

For universe, my definition is the following: universe in concept is everything observable to man, in particular to scientists to study - most importantly in regard to its origin.
[ . . . ]
Owing to this taboo/phobia from my opponents here, they are into nothing but strawman fallacy with their words, intended self-fraudulently to deceive readers that they have something to say of any substance, but it is all inane strawman.
[ . . . ]

Could the universe have created itself from nothingness?

Of course not, because there is no reason why and how it should if it had already been in existence.

There, dear my opponents here who deny God exists - in concept as the creator cause of man and the universe and everything with a bveginning, do you see how irrationally brainless you are, for even postulating that the universe had created itself from nothingness?

What you should postulate is that there is existence that is from self-existence, i.e. it has always been and everywhere existing, and then you observing that there are entities in existence but having a beginning to their existence, they have got to have been brought into existence from by an entity that is self-existing.

{For your orientation}

And here is the OP:
Marius Dejess said:

{End of post}

zinfamous

No Lifer
Jul 12, 2006

Scientists who dabble on the origin of the universe, even to the idea that it could have come from nothing, we must take notice that they are talking about the observable to man universe, not the totality of the universe.

Next, they are talking about the material universe, and not the totality of existence, which realm of existence is greater than the material universe.

So, no matter what they talk about even completely incoherent and inconsistent and even irrational - to the effect of insanity, there is still the totality of existence that they never dare to investigate at all.

{For your orientation}

And here is the OP:

{End of post}

this is quite possibly the dumbest shit I have ever read. There is no substance to anything that you are saying.

compcons

Platinum Member
Oct 22, 2004
this is quite possibly the dumbest shit I have ever read. There is no substance to anything that you are saying.

Just when we are all having fun, smoking weed and debating about existentialism with a nitwit, someone has to come along and point out the nonsense. Are you a narc, man?

Marius Dejess

Sep 7, 2015

About acting dumb and dumber colleagues here, consider more matter for you my opponents to ruminate on, when you terminate your default status of being dumb and dumber.

What is more intelligent, to accept the fact that God exists, in concept as the creator cause of man and the universe and everything with a beginning, or that no God exists?

Anyway, on the gratuitous assumption that you guys have not suppressed beyond revival your God-given intelligence: with total honest intelligent productive thinking, what is your explanation for babies and roses and the nose on man's face, which nose is not going to fall off uncertainly from man's nose?

My explanation is because God exists, God in concept as the creator cause of man and the universe and everything with a beginning.

{For your orientation}

And here is the OP:
Marius Dejess said:

{End of post}

Marius Dejess

Sep 7, 2015

About acting dumb and dumber colleagues here, consider more matter for you my opponents to ruminate on, when you terminate your default status of being dumb and dumber.

What is more intelligent, to accept the fact that God exists, in concept as the creator cause of man and the universe and everything with a beginning, or that no God exists?

Now, as usual I will define the crucial words in my contention, in the present context, what I mean by being intelligent on the part of homines sapientes (i.e.men of wisdom), or the word, intelligence.

Intelligence is the skill of man to see the biggest possible picture of any situation wherein he has to resolve or succeed: in handling a problem or even just an issue, like Does God exist or not.

Dear readers, and in particular my opponents here who deny God exists, what do you have from your honest intelligent productive thinking for a definition of intelligence?

{For your orientation}

And here is the OP:
Marius Dejess said:

{End of post}

IronWing

No Lifer
Jul 20, 2001
So I just found out that a pickle...

Is actually a cucumber that's been in water and salt (brine) for a long time. I always just throught there was a pickle bush somewhere!

Dr. Zaus

Lifer
Oct 16, 2008
Thread summary
What is this, and will watching it make my wife angry?

Your God is quantum foam?

Mine isn't, My God generates all potential realities and chooses the ones he wants to keep after watching the simulation (what we call 'reality') play through.

My God is cooler - and given the Ontological Argument you are vaguely relying on, my God wins!

sdifox

No Lifer
Sep 30, 2005
What is this, and will watching it make my wife angry?

Your God is quantum foam?

Mine isn't, My God generates all potential realities and chooses the ones he wants to keep after watching the simulation (what we call 'reality') play through.

My God is cooler - and given the Ontological Argument you are vaguely relying on, my God wins!

Anime short name is KonoSuba. Hilarious show. I am ganna need a pix of your wife to figure out if the anime will make her angry. There's been 2 seasons and a feature film. Supposedly season 3 is being worked on.

Last edited:
Reactions: Dr. Zaus

Marius Dejess

Sep 7, 2015

So, as usual my thesis is correct, namely: my opponents here are suffering from taboo and phobia and laziness and lack of honest intellectuality, and lack of brain power of course: by their absence from the present thread, and their stubborn insistence to conducting themselves as what I might call corny.

Here is my challenge to them, again:

You deny God exists, but pray, what is your definition of God, for absence a definition of God, you are into inanity and pure empty vanity with writing here, and yes I notice, you are used to exhibit some shred of learning and thinking, but you have all escaped to safer grass, where you can pasture in your abysmal ignorance and like calmic cattle.

No offense to cattle, though, because true cattle are friendly to mankind and source of the best milk for humans after their human mothers.

Beware, dear my opponents here, you did not sucker from your mothers’ tits, and not from contented cows either.

PS Apologies to my opponents here, I have gain offended my resolution to you guys, to be patient kind and nice to you – sorry.

{For your orientation}

And here is the OP:
Marius Dejess said:

{End of post}

BudAshes

Lifer
Jul 20, 2003
You deny God exists, but pray, what is your definition of God, for absence a definition of God, you are into inanity and pure empty vanity with writing here, and yes I notice, you are used to exhibit some shred of learning and thinking, but you have all escaped to safer grass, where you can pasture in your abysmal ignorance and like calmic cattle.

No offense to cattle, though, because true cattle are friendly to mankind and source of the best milk for humans after their human mothers.

Beware, dear my opponents here, you did not sucker from your mothers’ tits, and not from contented cows either.

I think the god-bot blew a fuse.

• Haha
Reactions: Dr. Zaus

IronWing

No Lifer
Jul 20, 2001
-. --- / --- ..-. ..-. . -. ... . / - --- / -.-. .- - - .-.. . --..-- / - .... --- ..- --. .... --..-- / -... . -.-. .- ..- ... . / - .-. ..- . / -.-. .- - - .-.. . / .- .-. . / ..-. .-. .. . -. -.. .-.. -.-- / - --- / -- .- -. -.- .. -. -.. / .- -. -.. / ... --- ..- .-. -.-. . / --- ..-. / - .... . / -... . ... - / -- .. .-.. -.- / ..-. --- .-. / .... ..- -- .- -. ... / .- ..-. - . .-. / - .... . .. .-. / .... ..- -- .- -. / -- --- - .... . .-. ... .-.-.- / -... . .-- .- .-. . --..-- / -.. . .- .-. / -- -.-- / --- .--. .--. --- -. . -. - ... / .... . .-. . --..-- / -.-- --- ..- / -.. .. -.. / -. --- - / ... ..- -.-. -.- . .-. / ..-. .-. --- -- / -.-- --- ..- .-. / -- --- - .... . .-. ... / - .. - ... --..-- / .- -. -.. / -. --- - / ..-. .-. --- -- / -.-. --- -. - . -. - . -.. / -.-. --- .-- ... / . .. - .... . .-. .-.-.-

Captante

Lifer
Oct 20, 2003

"God-bot" needs to learn to use Google apparently ... something in the area of 70% of adult humans are at least mildly lactose-intolerant or in other words allergic to cows milk.

How is that any kind of "next best choice" ???

I thought "God" knew everything. *(even the 'bot kind ;) )

mikeymikec

Lifer
May 19, 2011
-. --- / --- ..-. ..-. . -. ... . / - --- / -.-. .- - - .-.. . --..-- / - .... --- ..- --. .... --..-- / -... . -.-. .- ..- ... . / - .-. ..- . / -.-. .- - - .-.. . / .- .-. . / ..-. .-. .. . -. -.. .-.. -.-- / - --- / -- .- -. -.- .. -. -.. / .- -. -.. / ... --- ..- .-. -.-. . / --- ..-. / - .... . / -... . ... - / -- .. .-.. -.- / ..-. --- .-. / .... ..- -- .- -. ... / .- ..-. - . .-. / - .... . .. .-. / .... ..- -- .- -. / -- --- - .... . .-. ... .-.-.- / -... . .-- .- .-. . --..-- / -.. . .- .-. / -- -.-- / --- .--. .--. --- -. . -. - ... / .... . .-. . --..-- / -.-- --- ..- / -.. .. -.. / -. --- - / ... ..- -.-. -.- . .-. / ..-. .-. --- -- / -.-- --- ..- .-. / -- --- - .... . .-. ... / - .. - ... --..-- / .- -. -.. / -. --- - / ..-. .-. --- -- / -.-. --- -. - . -. - . -.. / -.-. --- .-- ... / . .. - .... . .-. .-.-.-

Floppy disk drive just finished loading Bubble Bobble?

Marius Dejess

Sep 7, 2015

Thanks to google, I landed upon this gem in the internet, you all look it up with google if you know how to use it as to come to what you are looking for, because google is not intelligent but you are or should be – as to use it honestly intelligently and productively.

You cannot extinguish existence unless you are existing and stronger than existence.

And if you insist that nothingness exists even before existence, then you had better jump into the lake and extinguish yourselves - because you don't deserve to exist for being insane altogether, not even in an insane asylum: because you are wasting precious resources needed by sane folks.

{For your orientation}

And here is the OP:
Marius Dejess said:

{End of post}