What happens when you screw with Marines...

Page 4 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

hellokeith

Golden Member
Nov 12, 2004
9/11 didn't happen. It couldn't. I mean, the whole world loved the US after 8 glorious years of Clinton/Gore???

manowar821

Diamond Member
Mar 1, 2007
Originally posted by: QED
Originally posted by: manowar821
Originally posted by: buck
Originally posted by: TehMac
Originally posted by: LS21
yeah, iraqis came over to our shores and fucked with our marines rite

nice angst ridden teen soundtrack

60% of insurgents in June were not even Iraqi.

GG.

Says who? The same people who said there were WMD's around every corner in Iraq?

Yeah. Why the fuck should we believe a single thing anyone that has to do with this administration says anymore? I know I don't. Of course, I never did personally, but I know some people gave them the benefit of the doubt, which is more patience than I could possibly muster up.

Oh, wait... you mean buck wasn't referring to the numerous foreign intelligence agencies or the former two Presidential administrations who had also concluded that Saddam was hiding WMDs?

Yeah, that totally wasn't bullshit, either, amirite?! This goes across party lines and administrations, don't get all butt-hurt like I'm attacking ONLY your favorite despot-wannabe president, you guys aren't that special to me. <3

jpeyton

Moderator in SFF, Notebooks, Pre-Built/Barebones
Aug 23, 2003
Watching that video, I realized that we have more in common with our "enemies" than we realize (e.g. our interest in making snuff films).

They made a greatest hits video too.

Some pretty brutal stuff at 2:27 & 2:45.

evident

Lifer
Apr 5, 2005
Originally posted by: StinkyMojo
Originally posted by: MrLee
I don't condone this video. I'm not interested in how much ass Marines kick. I'm not interested in how many people we kill over there, part of 9\11 or not. I hate this shit. It fucks with people and tears them apart. As if I hate this country if I dont like this video or something. As if I hate my country if I'm not proud that we gain revenge by killing people back.

Shit like this is fucking stupid. It pumps people up for nothing. It generates blind, ignorant hate and relays a hateful message. Shit like this is fucking stupid.

:thumbsup::beer:

:thumbsup::beer::cookie:

Deadtrees

Platinum Member
Dec 31, 2002
Originally posted by: evident
I don't condone this video. I'm not interested in how much ass Marines kick. I'm not interested in how many people we kill over there, part of 9\11 or not. I hate this shit. It fucks with people and tears them apart. As if I hate this country if I dont like this video or something. As if I hate my country if I'm not proud that we gain revenge by killing people back.

Shit like this is fucking stupid. It pumps people up for nothing. It generates blind, ignorant hate and relays a hateful message. Shit like this is fucking stupid.

:thumbsup:

mjrpes3

Golden Member
Oct 2, 2004
Originally posted by: Deadtrees

May 16, 2000
Originally posted by: DainBramaged
Originally posted by: glutenberg
Originally posted by: DainBramaged
Originally posted by: glutenberg
Originally posted by: krunchykrome
I support our troops fighting over there, but all of those deaths/gore in the vid related to 9/11?

Let's proliferate the lie that Iraq was the cause of 9/11.

Frankly, it's not a 9/11 or Iraq issue. It's the fact that they killed Marines. And we killed more of them.

Well, that's a second issue to begin with. He starts the video off with a clip of the WTC attacks. He obviously wanted to befuddle the issue by pleading to the emotions of people.

Do me a favor, don't focus on the 9/11 part. Skip that part of the vid if it helps. Watch the part where a humvee gets blown the fuck apart, then watch the part where Marines make them pay.

That's right...how dare they take action against us...just because we invaded their country on false premises, and now occupy it like a colonial extension while dictating how they will run their very lives. We'll show them all right.

Flash1969

Golden Member
May 11, 2001
Originally posted by: mjrpes3

:thumbsdown:

Locut0s

Lifer
Nov 28, 2001

manowar821

Diamond Member
Mar 1, 2007
Originally posted by: Blueychan
I wish this video is about killing liberals.

Is it bad that the fact blueychan here is calling for the death of people who are most certainly better than him bothered me less than his atrocious grammar?

alien42

Lifer
Nov 28, 2004
Originally posted by: Locut0s

Xavier434

Lifer
Oct 14, 2002
Originally posted by: alien42

Thank you. This video, while adrenaline pumping in some ways, is extremely counter productive.

Josh

Lifer
Mar 20, 2000
Originally posted by: Xavier434
Originally posted by: alien42

Thank you. This video, while adrenaline pumping in some ways, is extremely counter productive.

Video didn't really pump me up or do anything for me emotionally. I'm all for the support of the troops though.

TehMac

Diamond Member
Aug 18, 2006
Originally posted by: Flash1969

:thumbsdown:

LOL, all the liberals came out of the closet on that one.

This whole thread reeks of liberal angst.

IceBergSLiM

Lifer
Jul 11, 2000

yeah everyone knows if you don't support mass murdering of arabs you are liberal

Xavier434

Lifer
Oct 14, 2002

You don't need to be a liberal to recognize the difference between what is productive and what is counter productive. You just need to be able to look at things 3 steps ahead.

Blueychan

Feb 1, 2008
Originally posted by: manowar821

Is it bad that the fact blueychan here is calling for the death of people who are most certainly better than him bothered me less than his atrocious grammar?

Seriously, are you correcting grammar on the internet?

TehMac

Diamond Member
Aug 18, 2006
Originally posted by: Xavier434You don't need to be a liberal to recognize the difference between what is productive and what is counter productive. You just need to be able to look at things 3 steps ahead.

Oh, so trying to stunt every effort in the war is productive?

That sounds brilliant. :roll: