What happens to people like Rachel Dolezal who are unemployable? Disability payments?

Hugo Drax

Diamond Member
Nov 20, 2011
https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2017/feb/25/rachel-dolezal-not-going-stoop-apologise-grovel

Looks like she is about to become homeless. So what the heck happens to people like her who become modern day lepers? She is totally unemployable with zero chance of being able to redeem herself in the eyes of society, she will never be able to get a job.

Would she end up getting some kind of disability payment? Technically you can say she is disabled if she cannot attain any kind of employment regardless of how much she tries or what kind of education/skillset she has if something out of her control is disabling her ability to attain a job. Is it time for a new kind of Disability category to qualify? (Social media leper?)

This could be a growing problem in the future as more people end up in the social media leper colony.

Maybe its time for her to call Binder & Binder?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6wpsa-oCeXE

Cappuccino

Diamond Member
Feb 27, 2013
If shes legit disabled then she is liable to receive disability allowance. She won't be homeless shes on the news someone is going to help her out. Typical. She is fake I say.

lxskllr

No Lifer
Nov 30, 2004
There's all kinds of jobs she can do, and will get hired for. She might not want to do them, but those shovels aren't gonna push themselves.

Reactions: WiseUp216

sandorski

No Lifer
Oct 10, 1999
What she did was quite unique, but ya there could be some others who experience similar backlash. She should probably stay quiet, change her name, change her looks, move far away. That would suck, but she really screwed herself over with an easy to discover Con.

Reactions: Ken g6

BoomerD

No Lifer
Feb 26, 2006
https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2017/feb/25/rachel-dolezal-not-going-stoop-apologise-grovel

Looks like she is about to become homeless. So what the heck happens to people like her who become modern day lepers? She is totally unemployable with zero chance of being able to redeem herself in the eyes of society, she will never be able to get a job.

Would she end up getting some kind of disability payment? Technically you can say she is disabled if she cannot attain any kind of employment regardless of how much she tries or what kind of education/skillset she has if something out of her control is disabling her ability to attain a job. Is it time for a new kind of Disability category to qualify? (Social media leper?)

This could be a growing problem in the future as more people end up in the social media leper colony.

Maybe its time for her to call Binder & Binder?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6wpsa-oCeXE

yeah...no. That's not a disability...it's a penalty for being a lying bitch...and getting caught.

I'm sure she can find a job washing dishes or picking tomatoes.

Hugo Drax

Diamond Member
Nov 20, 2011
What she did was quite unique, but ya there could be some others who experience similar backlash. She should probably stay quiet, change her name, change her looks, move far away. That would suck, but she really screwed herself over with an easy to discover Con.

She did the change the name part but when she things she has it in the bag and shows up for the interview they recognize her.

chimaxi83

Diamond Member
May 18, 2003
If people can identify as opposite gender or multi gender or whatever other wierd shit is out there, why can't she identify as AA? Isn't all this self identification all in the mind?

Sent from my LG-H820 using Tapatalk

Reactions: s0me0nesmind1

desura

Diamond Member
Mar 22, 2013
She can't get a job at Walmart?

That article needs fact-checking. I've heard other reports that she took to faking hate crimes.

Her mental justification for being black is indeed a lot like what trans people justify themselves with. I can see the equivalency.

shortylickens

No Lifer
Jul 15, 2003
I dunno.

I'm white. Straight. Male.
Never done anything controversial. No crimes on my record.
I cant get a fuckin job.
According to angry liberals I'm supposed to have an easy, care-free life.

Reactions: Rifter and sao123

pcgeek11

Lifer
Jun 12, 2005
This is why nobody has any sympathy for her.

You said " something out of her control is disabling her ability to attain a job."

This is quite incorrect she had everything to do with why she doesn't have a job. As someone above said she could find a job, maybe not doing what she wants, but rather than become homeless you should be willing to bend a bit.

Or she could live on the streets and eat out of a garbage can.

madoka

Diamond Member
Jun 22, 2004
If people can identify as opposite gender or multi gender or whatever other wierd shit is out there, why can't she identify as AA? Isn't all this self identification all in the mind?

FWuz5Sn.png

nakedfrog

No Lifer
Apr 3, 2001
It sounds like she's still trying to find work in the same town where she's pretty well-known...
I dunno.

I cant get a fuckin job.
According to angry conservatives you're supposed to pull yourself up by your bootstraps, yeah? That's what I normally hear being said about the homeless, they're just lazy and could get a job if they applied themselves...

Humpy

Diamond Member
Mar 3, 2011
She's turned down a bunch of job offers that she feels she's too good for.

She'll get hungry enough or die. Who gives a shit.

Reactions: s0me0nesmind1

monkeydelmagico

Diamond Member
Nov 16, 2011
Change your name, change your look, and move somewhere else. So what if she trolled the ACLU like a champ. It won't show up on a background check so who gives a shit.

Herr Kutz

Platinum Member
Jun 14, 2009
"She was “mentally ill”, and had cheated black people out of positions that were rightfully theirs."

What in the f?!

x26

Sep 17, 2007
I dunno.

I cant get a fuckin job.

You're Ugly and Yo Mama Dresses you Funny!! :p

BoomerD

No Lifer
Feb 26, 2006
I dunno.

I cant get a fuckin job.

Well...except for that "Shooting up Hooter's parking lot" thing...
aab.gif

Reactions: MongGrel