What happens in the end of Snatch?

speg

Diamond Member
Apr 30, 2000
www.speg.com
Does Avi come back to england to buy the diamond back from turkish and tommy, or does he kill them and take it?

IEatChildren

Jul 4, 2003
He flies back to england to buy it from turkish and tommy who live happily ever after with several million quid

speg

Diamond Member
Apr 30, 2000
www.speg.com
Originally posted by: IEatChildren
He flies back to england to buy it from turkish and tommy who live happily ever after with several million quid

You assumed he buys it back from them.

I assumed he killed them for it.

How do we know who's right?

anxi80

Lifer
Jul 7, 2002
i say he pays them off. because avi wasnt really one to kill, see how he bolted after he shot tony? and his bodyguard got killed also, so he couldnt have done the job.

edit: one too many 'o's

SammyBoy

Diamond Member
Jan 7, 2001
I'm right. (this is my favorite movie ever and I bought the screenplay and it has a section on this after the regular play)

However, I am not going to tell you.

Beau

Lifer
Jun 25, 2001
www.beauscott.com
Originally posted by: speg

Isn't Turkish narrating the story? Wouldn't that hint that he is still living? (It's been a while since I've seen the show, so I could be forgetting something.)

Jan 31, 2002
Originally posted by: Beau
Originally posted by: speg

Isn't Turkish narrating the story? Wouldn't that hint that he is still living? (It's been a while since I've seen the show, so I could be forgetting something.)

Yep. And that would kinda imply that he's not dead. :p

- M4H

ThaGrandCow

Diamond Member
Dec 27, 2001
Avi flies back and buys it from them. He wasn't a violent person, he just wanted the diamond.

speg

Diamond Member
Apr 30, 2000
www.speg.com
But how do you know? Why would he buy it back? Then he would be losing money, which was the whole purpose of the diamond. Eh, I dunno!