What happened to Bin Laden?

mastertech01

Moderator Emeritus Elite Member
Nov 13, 1999
He is waiting for the Dems to take office again so he can be free to roam.

BaliBabyDoc

Lifer
Jan 20, 2001

You must mean Dems running the Congress?! I know the GOP (granted all pols for that matter) are big on historical revisionism but Saddam's last true reign of terror and impunity occured in the 1980s when Bush, the Greater and the Great Communicator ruled the Executive.

Bowfinger

Lifer
Nov 17, 2002
Originally posted by: konichiwa
Who needs bin Laden when you've got Saddam? Errr...
You liberals are so ignorant. Saddam and bin Laden were never the enemy. Ayatollah Ali Khamenei is the enemy. He has always been the enemy. He is the Great Satan in the Axis of Evil. Be thankful that your glorious government is not so easily confused as you. We will tell you who the enemy is.
(C) 2003 Big Brother, Inc., All Rights Reserved. Limited time offer; all terms subject to change without notice. Any resemblance to any persons, living or dead, is entirely conincidental. Not valid in countries where citizens think for themselves.

Zrom999

Banned
Apr 13, 2003
Originally posted by: Bowfinger
You liberals are so ignorant. Saddam and bin Laden were never the enemy. Ayatollah Ali Khamenei is the enemy. He has always been the enemy. He is the Great Satan in the Axis of Evil. Be thankful that your glorious government is not so easily confused as you. We will tell you who the enemy is.
(C) 2003 Big Brother, Inc., All Rights Reserved. Limited time offer; all terms subject to change without notice. Any resemblance to any persons, living or dead, is entirely conincidental. Not valid in countries where citizens think for themselves.

The US gov't just made the Ayatolla's life easier. Without Saddam to worry about the Iranians will extend their reach westward, eventually dominating the region. Saddam and his chemicals held them at bay since the 1982 Iranian offensive, but now those are gone and the US can't stay in Iraq forever. You think Hamas and company are bad now, wait until the Iranians get their reactor up and running.

AnImuS

Sep 28, 2001
Originally posted by: mastertech01

I agree!

there hoping for 2008

BTW so is N.K.

:D

Hayabusa Rider

Admin Emeritus & Elite Member
Jan 26, 2000
Quite some time ago he had extensive plastic surgery to make him look like Karl Rove. He then had Rove kidnapped, and then took his place. He has been advising Bush on the war on Saddam, and even suggested the idea. Bush, who liked the way he thinks, has and is, following his advice to the letter.

BOBDN

Banned
May 21, 2002
Originally posted by: mastertech01

Oh yeah, I almost forgot. the World Trade Center and the Pentagon were both attacked while the Dems were in office. They didn't bother to read the intelligence data or heed specific warnings from THEIR OWN PEOPLE in the FBI.

Is that your Orwellian view of history, mastertech01?

Funny George can read intelligence on Iraq and start a war over WMD that never existed but the imbecile can't read intellligence at home that points unequivocally to a real threat.

BOBDN

Banned
May 21, 2002
Originally posted by: Bowfinger

Yes master. Please just point me in the right direction and tell me when to fire.

I trust you to do the right thing. I'm sure you wouldn't use your power to dupe us into sending our sons and daughters to fight and die for anything but the most noble cause and only when there is the most imminent threat of WMD being used against our land.
rolleye.gif

BOBDN

Banned
May 21, 2002
Originally posted by: Hayabusarider
Quite some time ago he had extensive plastic surgery to make him look like Karl Rove. He then had Rove kidnapped, and then took his place. He has been advising Bush on the war on Saddam, and even suggested the idea. Bush, who liked the way he thinks, has and is, following his advice to the letter.

After Karl Rove was kidnapped he was forced to undergo plastic surgery to make him look like bin Laden and is now living in a cave on the Afghan/Pakistan border trying desperately to escape capture.

Bush consented to the plan to keep Rove from blackmailing him by exposing their long, tempestuous, sordid sexual relationship.

And you thought Republicans didn't have sex.