What gift to get my lovely niece?

DarkThinker

Platinum Member
Mar 17, 2007
My niece Sara, the cutest and funniest baby girl on the face of the planet to me will be turning 1 year old next week. I am heading back home for a visit next week and I have no clue what to get her.

I know ATOT is a bad place to ask for such advice :D I am pretty confident I will be getting some answers that are just well wrong, but hey what the heck I might get good idea in a hundred so let's see :)

Skeeedunt

Platinum Member
Oct 7, 2005
A ribbon? A shiny piece of wrapping paper? $50 in junk bonds? She won't know the difference.

DarkThinker

Platinum Member
Mar 17, 2007
Originally posted by: db
How much would you spend?

Well it depends on what it would be. I don't want to spend money on something that she would feel interesting for 2 minutes and then kick it a side. I would be more than willing to spend money on something that would aid in her development and be fun. She is a very sharp little girl I have to say with no exaggeration, she is almost 1 year old and she understands some spoken words, I tell her to give me kiss when I am holding her she does, I tell to clap she does, I tell her to sing she starts singing I kid you not.

If it's worth it, I am willing to go up to $100, that's way beyond what is enough for a kid her age.

So let's see.

DarkThinker

Platinum Member
Mar 17, 2007
Originally posted by: bctbct
Kids her age will like the box better than the toy so keep it simple.

That's very true, but that would depend on the toy too.