What games are you most looking forward to?

Page 2 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

nageov3t

Lifer
Feb 18, 2004
the next WoW expansion? :p

jk... none, really. as it is, I've got a giant stack of PS2 games that I just haven't had the time to play yet. my WoW playing time pretty much killed any time I spent watching tv or playing console systems.

Extelleron

Diamond Member
Dec 26, 2005
For PC:

Crysis (absolute #1)
Alan Wake
Unreal Tournament 3
Call of Duty 4
ET:QW (although after hearing beta feedback, I might scratch this one off the list)

miniMUNCH

Diamond Member
Nov 16, 2000
1. Crysis
2. Alan Wake

That's it for sure...

Maybe Conan, and HL2 Ep2 pack... I am supposed to finish up my thesis in a year so I got cut back on gaming.

TBSN

Nov 12, 2006
Starcraft 2
MGS4
Fallout 3 (never played a fallout game though)

TheVrolok

Lifer
Dec 11, 2000
HL2E2
Bioshock
Alan Wake
Deus Ex 3
Dragon Age
Spore
The Witcher

Mass Effect .. oh wait no.. Xbox exclusive.. F that. :|

shortylickens

No Lifer
Jul 15, 2003
The ONLY game I am looking forward to is Crysis, because its actually coming out.

I would love to play Duke Nukem 4 (or whatever) Deus Ex 3, KOTOR 3 (or whatever), Freelancer 2, Unreal 3, Baldurs Gate 3, and about a dozen others, but I am pretty sure they will never exist.
I cant look forward to fantasy, it will just make me mad.

mnikkel55

Jun 21, 2007
Originally posted by: TheVrolok
HL2E2
Bioshock
Alan Wake
Deus Ex 3
Dragon Age
Spore
The Witcher

Mass Effect .. oh wait no.. Xbox exclusive.. F that. :|

Wow, I totally forgot about Dragon Age. I'll definitely be getting that when it comes out. Has Deus Ex 3 actually been announced, or is that just wishful thinking? I'm also really looking forward to the Civ IV: Beyond the Sword expansion.

TehMac

Diamond Member
Aug 18, 2006
Starcarft 2 I guess.
Dragon Age definitely.
The next LotR game (even if its made by EA)

imported_Imp

Diamond Member
Dec 20, 2005
Mainly Team Fortress 2 and maybe Quake Wars. Other than that, I can't think of anything, which probably means I don't really want it "badly" enough.

TheVrolok

Lifer
Dec 11, 2000
Originally posted by: mnikkel55
<div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote>Originally posted by: TheVrolok
HL2E2
Bioshock
Alan Wake
Deus Ex 3
Dragon Age
Spore
The Witcher

Mass Effect .. oh wait no.. Xbox exclusive.. F that. :|</end quote></div>

Wow, I totally forgot about Dragon Age. I'll definitely be getting that when it comes out. Has Deus Ex 3 actually been announced, or is that just wishful thinking? I'm also really looking forward to the Civ IV: Beyond the Sword expansion.

"Deus Ex 3 (unofficial title) will be the third game in the first-person shooter/role-playing game video game series, Deus Ex. It was announced on 17 May 2007 by IGN in an interview with Patrick Melchior, the director of Eidos France, on the French-Canadian television station, MusiquePlus."

Yep. :) Not sure if Warren Spector is involved tho.. so who really knows what will come of it.

HamburgerBoy

Lifer
Apr 12, 2004
Originally posted by: TheVrolok
Yep. :) Not sure if Warren Spector is involved tho.. so who really knows what will come of it.

He's not involved, but Spector did see the game in person and said he liked what he saw, so that's a good sign.