What first world problem did you have today?

Page 2 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

OCGuy

Lifer
Jul 12, 2000
I couldn't decide if I wanted to drive the Shelby or the Range Rover. I was drinking a Diet Dr. Pepper, so I went with the RR so I could put it into the built in refrigerator in the center console for the short drive to work.

Got to my destination, and realized I never flipped the fridge on :(

dank69

Lifer
Oct 6, 2009
Spent so much on the toilet that you can't afford good TP? I'd give up a lot of stuff before I downgrade my asswipe.
This. Probably fell for that 1000 square per roll marketing. Great, 1000 squares but I can still see a nipple in my skin mag through 3 plys.

tHa ShIzNiT

Platinum Member
Feb 15, 2000
I couldn't decide if I wanted to drive the Shelby or the Range Rover. I was drinking a Diet Dr. Pepper, so I went with the RR so I could put it into the built in refrigerator in the center console for the short drive to work.

wtf you have to turn it on? thats ridiculous, I'd ask for my money back

pete6032

Diamond Member
Dec 3, 2010

You win. This is the ultimate FWP.

zinfamous

No Lifer
Jul 12, 2006
Custodians haven't picked up the trash in our lab for the last 3 work days.

Sending the email to our building manager, demanding rectification, raised my BP by 15 points.

:mad:

OCGuy

Lifer
Jul 12, 2000
This is a chance to sound like a super-douche and brag about almost any material possession you own! I know ATOT can do better than this. :p

Childs

Lifer
Jul 9, 2000
I forgot to put cokes in the fridge last night, so I had to put some in the freezer before I had my morning caffeine fix. And I forgot to charge my ecig, so I have to puff tethered by a USB cable.

lozina

Lifer
Sep 10, 2001
first_world_problems98.jpg

slag

Lifer
Dec 14, 2000
Bought a cup of ice at the cafeteria for 10 cents. Took it back to my desk, emptied my 16 oz soda from a bottle into it, and then was called abruptly and asked to join a meeting online to fix a problem from the weekend. Got done an hour later, went to get my drink, and it was watered down.

JManInPhoenix

Golden Member
Sep 25, 2013
They didn't have the half n half on the counter at starbucks this morning - I actually had to wait 2 minutes for them to bring it to me... :p

Childs

Lifer
Jul 9, 2000
Bought a cup of ice at the cafeteria for 10 cents. Took it back to my desk, emptied my 16 oz soda from a bottle into it, and then was called abruptly and asked to join a meeting online to fix a problem from the weekend. Got done an hour later, went to get my drink, and it was watered down.

Warm soda is the worse. Drinking it warm and watered down is akin to barbarism.

boomerang

Lifer
Jun 19, 2000
Spent so much on the toilet that you can't afford good TP? I'd give up a lot of stuff before I downgrade my asswipe.
No, that's not the problem. My Guatemalan hottie woman-servant who usually wipes me I had let take an hour off for her mothers funeral. She does my wiping and if her fingers break through I rather enjoy it. I buy the cheap stuff on purpose.

Ns1

No Lifer
Jun 17, 2001
they didn't have saurkraut for my reuben so I had to use cole slaw

#firstworldproblems

Tried making a reservation at the Ritz this weekend for a wedding but they're booked. Staying at a Marriot now. :[

i had to LOL at this.

SheHateMe

Diamond Member
Jul 21, 2012
Went to my favorite BBQ joint and they were already out of Brisket at Lunch time. I got there 30 minutes late and it was already gone.

I can't express how sad I was. I had this lunch planned since Friday, I knew what sides I was going to get and everything.