What first world problem did you have today?

Page 58 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

AznAnarchy99

Lifer
Dec 6, 2004
Went out for drinks last night and every single place was dead. I have a hangover for nothing this morning.

smackababy

Lifer
Oct 30, 2008
Had to use the facilities at work for my post pizza, wings and beer "meeting" when I would have much preferred to have home court advantage for this one. =(

Ns1

No Lifer
Jun 17, 2001
I ran out of red wine vinegar so I had to make balsamic vinaigrette instead of red wine vinaigrette

smackababy

Lifer
Oct 30, 2008
I don't think that's how RWV works.

Sure it is! You mix red wine with vinegar. Red Wine Vinegar... Anything you add red wine to becomes Red Wine <insert original product>.

Seriously though, you can literally just leave your wine open and it will turn to wine vinegar, although, it might take some time.

Imp

Lifer
Feb 8, 2000
G-damn toilet paper I use to cover the toilet seat got stuck to my ass after I got up AGAIN. It's hard to not touch the dirty side when peeling it off...

Feb 25, 2011
I'm wasting my day at work because the stuff I have to do involves downtime so I'll be doing it this weekend instead.

rsbennett00

Golden Member
Jul 13, 2014
Why not store your bike somewhere that isn't your place of residence, so you have to run there to bike, and then run back home? Best of both worlds!

That's like what I do. I drive to work in my car, then segway around work, and drive home.

nageov3t

Lifer
Feb 18, 2004
these fries I got from McD's for lunch are fucking awful... literally the worst fries I've ever had.

smackababy

Lifer
Oct 30, 2008
Had a big storm with 80mph wind gusts. now there's branches and other tree crap in my yard. And I just mowed it this morning. :(

Hey! I felt some of that too. I happen to be in the bathroom again and the lights went out. I think it has mostly past my area though. It was really coming down for a bit.

these fries I got from McD's for lunch are fucking awful... literally the worst fries I've ever had.
Perhaps, one should have went to Taco Bell instead. It is superior in every way.

nageov3t

Lifer
Feb 18, 2004
Perhaps, one should have went to Taco Bell instead. It is superior in every way.

not really a fan of McD's to begin with, but I had like 5 errands to run on my lunch break and they were the only option along the route... usually their fries are decent, but these are cold and soggy.

rsbennett00

Golden Member
Jul 13, 2014
not really a fan of McD's to begin with, but I had like 5 errands to run on my lunch break and they were the only option along the route... usually their fries are decent, but these are cold and soggy.

That would really piss me off. I only get McD's fries as a treat once or twice a year. I swear they put some unknown addictive not-yet-illegal substance in them.

Imp

Lifer
Feb 8, 2000

I love warm and saggy fries. Really, I do.

McD fries are better not saggy though. Cold fries definitely suck. They lose their flavor and become pretty hard to chew -- swallowing sucks too because they suck all the moisture out of your mouth.