What does Trump have against the Mayor of London... Oh wait, he's a Muslim

Page 2 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

Capt Caveman

Lifer
Jan 30, 2005
Come on guys, Trump was posting from his gold course so he was distracted. It was only his 23rd trip to play golf in his first 19 weeks in office.

Reactions: DarthKyrie
Feb 16, 2005
Yes, but it can be difficult to miss in the barrage of stupidity that normally flows out of his rectum-like mouth.
yea, we get it, you don't like muslims, your ignorance and hatred is on display for all to see, except maybe by you, you appear to be blind to it. Or even worse, embrace it.

Roflmouth

Golden Member
Oct 5, 2015
You actually feel pride about being deceived into hating people based on words chosen to misrepresent what they were communicating.

No one was deceived, they just heard what the idiots on the left were saying and ridiculed it mercilessly. Your hilariously plaintive wails that they should ignore their ears and instead accept your ideologically driven reinterpretations aren't remotely convincing.

Roflmouth

Golden Member
Oct 5, 2015
yea, we get it, you don't like muslims, your ignorance and hatred is on display for all to see, except maybe by you, you appear to be blind to it. Or even worse, embrace it.

While I don't like Muslims blowing themselves up every five minutes, like the idiots on the left seem to, my dislike of London's mayor rests solely on the idiotic things he says and does.

UNCjigga

Lifer
Dec 12, 2000
Yes, but it can be difficult to miss in the barrage of stupidity that normally flows out of his rectum-like mouth.
I'm gonna give you the benefit of the doubt, just this once.

Please clarify, are you talking about former mayor Boris Johnson, or current mayor Sadiq Khan? You do realize we're not talking about that blathering idiot who led the charge for Brexit and then, when it passed, declined to be the guy blamed for actually implementing it?

feralkid

Lifer
Jan 28, 2002
While I don't like Muslims blowing themselves up every five minutes, like the idiots on the left seem to, my dislike of London's mayor rests solely on the idiotic things he says and does.

Oh please, you're a screaming Islamophobic internet Shit & Run troll.

No one here wants to read your nonsensical jackassery anymore.

Back under your bridge you go!

Feb 16, 2005

xthetenth

Golden Member
Oct 14, 2014
No one was deceived, they just heard what the idiots on the left were saying and ridiculed it mercilessly. Your hilariously plaintive wails that they should ignore their ears and instead accept your ideologically driven reinterpretations aren't remotely convincing.

I know that explaining it like you're five is expecting a lot of you but here goes.

Words have meanings. Combined, those words form sentences which communicate thoughts. People who are speaking use their words to communicate ideas. They speak in words, but metaphorically what they have to say is the ideas they communicate.

Taking a few of those words out of context is dishonest. It allows for the creation of phrases that have nothing to do with what the person was saying. The full context of the speech that "clinging to their guns and religion" was taken from made it clear that it was discussing the plight of people who have been left behind by society and the economy, with only those remaining as touchstones from the world they imagined.

You might as well say that I'm "expecting a lot of you" because I use that phrase in my first sentence, while in actuality I'm teeing off on you for comedic effect and my audience isn't you because I have no expectation of you learning, but instead it's everyone else, who all enjoy laughing at you. You disrespect us all by not reading, and thus we treat you as a punchline to redeem your pitiful attempts and turn them into something that enriches the forum.

The US Conference of Mayors, speaking for every mayor in America, has issued a statement of solidarity supporting Mayor Khan and thanking him for his leadership:

https://www.usmayors.org/2017/06/04...ors-issues-statement-on-london-terror-attack/

So who will support President Grump and issue a public statement supporting his criticism? Theresa May? Nigel Farage?

<...crickets...>

May's proving her moral cowardice by supporting Trump, supporting Khan, and steadfastly dodging every question about Trump's comments regarding Khan because she is a dreadful waste of skin and hot air.

Feb 16, 2005
agree! It's hilarious that some of our most basic civil servants realize how important the Paris Accord is, and the fucktard in chief, lord high cheeto, is too fucking stupid to grasp that concept.

whoops, wrong thread, but the same idea holds true, our most basic civil servants, mayors of cities recognize the strength and courage of the mayor of London, and the moron in the whitehouse sees it as a chance to attack a muslim.
LOL! indeed.

UNCjigga

Lifer
Dec 12, 2000
You laugh, but you realize that many people across the world assume Donald Trump speaks for a majority of Americans? Not a laughing matter...

Edit: I should correct my statement though...The non-partisan Conference speaks for every Mayor of a city of 30,000 or more citizens (over 1400 mayors but not "every" Mayor.)

Roflmouth

Golden Member
Oct 5, 2015
I know that explaining it like you're five is expecting a lot of you but here goes.

Words have meanings.

They do! And when they're combined in a way that reveals the idiots on the left for the contemptible cretins that they are, they get mocked and ridiculed. But I appreciate your heroic effort to recontextualize the garbage they spew so you can continue living under the delusion that those damning things were never said ;)

May's proving her moral cowardice by supporting Trump, supporting Khan, and steadfastly dodging every question about Trump's comments regarding Khan because she is a dreadful waste of skin and hot air.

And she's utterly devastated that you think she's a coward, trust me :)

Roflmouth

Golden Member
Oct 5, 2015
You laugh, but you realize that many people across the world assume Donald Trump speaks for a majority of Americans? Not a laughing matter...

Hopefully all of them, so they'll realize their days of shitting all over the USA and having it beg for more are over.

Roflmouth

Golden Member
Oct 5, 2015
agree! It's hilarious that some of our most basic civil servants realize how important the Paris Accord is, and the fucktard in chief, lord high cheeto, is too fucking stupid to grasp that concept.

whoops, wrong thread, but the same idea holds true, our most basic civil servants, mayors of cities

I'm glad you recognize that these mayors are indeed the most basic of civil servants, there's some hope for you yet.

xthetenth

Golden Member
Oct 14, 2014
They do! And when they're combined in a way that reveals the idiots on the left for the contemptible cretins that they are, they get mocked and ridiculed. But I appreciate your heroic effort to recontextualize the garbage they spew so you can continue living under the delusion that those damning things were never said ;)

Did you know that for something to be a quote, it is originally said by a person? The words that person says are the original context. If other people then take a small set of those words and present them as if they are the entire quote, then they are the ones recontextualizing the quote.

Out of curiosity, do you get mad at your answering machine for being a fake news spin doctor more than once a week?

And she's utterly devastated that you think she's a coward, trust me :)

No, but she might be depressed exactly in proportion with her polling and the massive loss of ground her idiot election is going to cause her party.

Indus

Diamond Member
May 11, 2002
Hopefully all of them, so they'll realize their days of shitting all over the USA and having it beg for more are over.

I think most of the forum members took a shit this morning and it was all over the USA including you.

Maybe you should hold your poop till you are in a islamic country?

Roflmouth

Golden Member
Oct 5, 2015
I think most of the forum members took a shit this morning and it was all over the USA including you.

Maybe you should hold your poop till you are in a islamic country?

You not talk English goodly, does you?

BurnItDwn

Lifer
Oct 10, 1999
I do not understand.
Is Roflmouth trying to do political satire like those television people on 'Fox News' that always copy the Daily Show and Colbert Report?

HomerJS

Lifer
Feb 6, 2002
One would think a decent human being would first offer condolences to the people of London before misrepresenting the following...
not to be “alarmed” by an increased police presence in the city.
But we don't have a decent human being as POTUS and people like Roflmouth become a caricature of ignorant. If you can even get that low.