What does playboy and the right have in common?

Page 2 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

MagickMan

Diamond Member
Aug 11, 2008
So besides being wrong, and stupid, you're also terrible at insults.

At least you're consistent.

Carry on.

The best thing is that I'm not you. I couldn't imagine trying to live with such a mental handicap. Stay in your mom's basement, it's the best thing for you.

MagickMan

Diamond Member
Aug 11, 2008
Hehe, not to me. Bober has an artist talent for being a jerk which he can roll play at the drop of a hat. I fear MagickMan comes by being a jerk quite naturally. He strikes me as a classic bully which he will readily prove if you poke his nose. He has a humorless kind of aggression and gets very upset when I treat him like he does others. His general methodology is to be so shamelessly asinine that nobody else will follow. He didn't count on running into a nobody like me as you can see by the degree of his desperation to land a punch.

You'd know about bullies, I guess, being the worst of the lot. The thing is, what makes you so angry and abusive is you realize that all your spirituality is a lie, you know that it's all bullshit but you still keep trying to convince yourself, to give your life meaning. However, it doesn't and you can't, so you lash out while telling others it's some type of "righteous indignation" and "it's for your own good".

Like I said before, you're not Jesus, he wasn't a nasty wise and beautiful woman (like you). So despite his spiritual message being bunk, his moral lessons and boundless compassion are respected, almost universally. You can't achieve that, so all you have left is the bullshit, and that makes you hate, despite the fact that you've been told to never do that, making you a hypocrite and worse than those you criticize. There is a Hell, you know, you made it yourself and you wallow in it every day, while trying to convince others that it's Heaven. :\

nickqt

Diamond Member
Jan 15, 2015
The best thing is that I'm not you. I couldn't imagine trying to live with such a mental handicap. Stay in your mom's basement, it's the best thing for you.

Keep on lobbing shitty insults, idiot. Sure, it doesn't take away from your original post where you were wrong, or the fact that you are, well, an idiot.

But you're consistent. And that counts for something.

Moonbeam

Elite Member
Nov 24, 1999
MagickMan: You'd know about bullies, I guess, being the worst of the lot. The thing is, what makes you so angry and abusive is you realize that all your spirituality is a lie, you know that it's all bullshit but you still keep trying to convince yourself, to give your life meaning. However, it doesn't and you can't, so you lash out while telling others it's some type of "righteous indignation" and "it's for your own good".

M: Thank you for seeing me as spiritual. It's kind of you, but I'm really just a nobody. Probably my indifference to ego impresses somebody like yourself, for whom such things really matter. But being a nobody doesn't make me spiritual. You just have a mistaken idea about what spiritual really is.

MM: Like I said before, you're not Jesus, he wasn't a nasty wise and beautiful woman (like you). So despite his spiritual message being bunk, his moral lessons and boundless compassion are respected, almost universally. You can't achieve that, so all you have left is the bullshit, and that makes you hate, despite the fact that you've been told to never do that, making you a hypocrite and worse than those you criticize. There is a Hell, you know, you made it yourself and you wallow in it every day, while trying to convince others that it's Heaven.

Thank you again for your opinion that I am Jesus. I can see that thought really scares you, but you have nothing to worry about. I can assure you I'm really just a nobody as I said before.

You need to work on your self hate so you don't feel threatened by just average people. There are many many people in the world who, if they also have the kind of feelings of worthlessness that you do, could be emotionally damaged by the kind of vituperation you just spewed. Not everybody knows as I do that we are all too insignificant to allow ourselves to be affected by them.

So remember, then, that nothing said by a person of such unimportance as me should ever bother you in the slightest and you might benefit from seeing a doctor as to why it does.

OverVolt

Lifer
Aug 31, 2002
Haha the more everyone tries to make things political the more ridiculous it gets.

It used to bother me that no one cares about the REAL issues. Solving problems. All that jazz. Instead of just playing lip service to the voters.

Now I realize that the group problem solving is absolutely ATROCIOUS in politics and the issues start to take a real back seat with all the fighting. You might as well just pick red or blue.

ivwshane

Lifer
May 15, 2000
Haha the more everyone tries to make things political the more ridiculous it gets.

It used to bother me that no one cares about the REAL issues. Solving problems. All that jazz. Instead of just playing lip service to the voters.

Now I realize that the group problem solving is absolutely ATROCIOUS in politics and the issues start to take a real back seat with all the fighting. You might as well just pick red or blue.

This was just supposed to be a light hearted thread. I have no idea how or why it turned the way it did.

MagickMan

Diamond Member
Aug 11, 2008
Keep on lobbing shitty insults, idiot. Sure, it doesn't take away from your original post where you were wrong, or the fact that you are, well, an idiot.

But you're consistent. And that counts for something.

I wasn't wrong, so all of your comments are pointless (as usual).

(and if the insults were shitty you wouldn't be so pissed off, junior.)

MagickMan

Diamond Member
Aug 11, 2008
MagickMan: You'd know about bullies, I guess, being the worst of the lot. The thing is, what makes you so angry and abusive is you realize that all your spirituality is a lie, you know that it's all bullshit but you still keep trying to convince yourself, to give your life meaning. However, it doesn't and you can't, so you lash out while telling others it's some type of "righteous indignation" and "it's for your own good".

M: Thank you for seeing me as spiritual. It's kind of you, but I'm really just a nobody. Probably my indifference to ego impresses somebody like yourself, for whom such things really matter. But being a nobody doesn't make me spiritual. You just have a mistaken idea about what spiritual really is.

MM: Like I said before, you're not Jesus, he wasn't a nasty wise and beautiful woman (like you). So despite his spiritual message being bunk, his moral lessons and boundless compassion are respected, almost universally. You can't achieve that, so all you have left is the bullshit, and that makes you hate, despite the fact that you've been told to never do that, making you a hypocrite and worse than those you criticize. There is a Hell, you know, you made it yourself and you wallow in it every day, while trying to convince others that it's Heaven.

Thank you again for your opinion that I am Jesus. I can see that thought really scares you, but you have nothing to worry about. I can assure you I'm really just a nobody as I said before.

You need to work on your self hate so you don't feel threatened by just average people. There are many many people in the world who, if they also have the kind of feelings of worthlessness that you do, could be emotionally damaged by the kind of vituperation you just spewed. Not everybody knows as I do that we are all too insignificant to allow ourselves to be affected by them.

So remember, then, that nothing said by a person of such unimportance as me should ever bother you in the slightest and you might benefit from seeing a doctor as to why it does.

It's comical that when anyone calls you on your hypocrisy and abusive nature your attitude changes, like a dog caught shitting on a rug. You know your attempt at spirituality is a failure and your faith is pointless, if you didn't, you'd make more of an attempt to not act like a twat.

Moonbeam

Elite Member
Nov 24, 1999
It's comical that when anyone calls you on your hypocrisy and abusive nature your attitude changes, like a dog caught shitting on a rug. You know your attempt at spirituality is a failure and your faith is pointless, if you didn't, you'd make more of an attempt to not act like a twat.

See if you can understand that being a twat in your eyes is of no significance to me whatsoever. I long ago understood that any behavior perceived by a twat will appear to be twat behavior. You create the world that you see, whole cloth, from what you feel and what you feel is self contempt. I know you because I know me. When you get used to the idea that you are a twat, that you are what you hate, your condition will improve. I wish you luck.

Ricochet

Diamond Member
Oct 31, 1999
Blame feminists for no more boobies in PB, apparently showing them is exploitation and objectification, or some bullshit like that.

Dude, just admit you're godam wrong and be done with it. I know it's cool to play the internet tough guy and all, admitting no fault and lashing out. It's okay to be wrong.

MagickMan

Diamond Member
Aug 11, 2008
Dude, just admit you're godam wrong and be done with it. I know it's cool to play the internet tough guy and all, admitting no fault and lashing out. It's okay to be wrong.

Nope, I'm not, but thanks anyway. :)

MagickMan

Diamond Member
Aug 11, 2008
See if you can understand that being a twat in your eyes is of no significance to me whatsoever. I long ago understood that any behavior perceived by a twat will appear to be twat behavior. You create the world that you see, whole cloth, from what you feel and what you feel is self contempt. I know you because I know me. When you get used to the idea that you are a twat, that you are what you hate, your condition will improve. I wish you luck.

The only thing you understand is that your beliefs are a crock of shit. You want to be seen as a person of faith, as someone who holds some bit of "Truth", but the cupboard is bare. "No good tree bears bad fruit", yours spoiled some time ago and now they stink with rot.

And as for not being concerned about whether I see you as a twat, that's another lie, evidenced by how you fall all over yourself in a rush to reply to me.

Moonbeam

Elite Member
Nov 24, 1999
The only thing you understand is that your beliefs are a crock of shit. You want to be seen as a person of faith, as someone who holds some bit of "Truth", but the cupboard is bare. "No good tree bears bad fruit", yours spoiled some time ago and now they stink with rot.

And as for not being concerned about whether I see you as a twat, that's another lie, evidenced by how you fall all over yourself in a rush to reply to me.

You're just another of my alts I post on here to make myself look good, one of my best creations. I am sure others have noted the similarity of our writing styles.

MagickMan

Diamond Member
Aug 11, 2008
You're just another of my alts I post on here to make myself look good, one of my best creations. I am sure others have noted the similarity of our writing styles.

Q.E.D.

nickqt

Diamond Member
Jan 15, 2015
I wasn't wrong, so all of your comments are pointless (as usual).

(and if the insults were shitty you wouldn't be so pissed off, junior.)

You were wrong, idiot. And using the apt word "idiot' to describe you doesn't make me pissed off. Quit projecting your own anger at reality onto me. Idiot.

Carry on!

Moonbeam

Elite Member
Nov 24, 1999

Way ahead of you, Buddy. Being unconcerned with what you think includes handing you a fantasy Pyrrhic victory since you're such an egotistical fool that any answer or non answer, in the long run has the same self agrandizing effect. You're a legend in you're own mind. Your problem, as you can see from so many of responses you garner, is in impressing others. There are a lot of really smart people who post here. Not the best atmosphere for a low class bully. Perhaps you should wait till you've at least completed kindergarten.

MagickMan

Diamond Member
Aug 11, 2008
You were wrong, idiot. And using the apt word "idiot' to describe you doesn't make me pissed off. Quit projecting your own anger at reality onto me. Idiot.

Carry on!

No I wasn't wrong. I wasn't then and I'm not now. But talk about projection? Wow, and here I thought your issues were largely mental, but you're an emotional invalid too. That makes you completely pathetic.

Okay, you've earned my sympathy. The thought of what it must feel like to be you makes me cringe, no joke. o_O

MagickMan

Diamond Member
Aug 11, 2008
Way ahead of you, Buddy. Being unconcerned with what you think includes handing you a fantasy Pyrrhic victory since you're such an egotistical fool that any answer or non answer, in the long run has the same self agrandizing effect. You're a legend in you're own mind. Your problem, as you can see from so many of responses you garner, is in impressing others. There are a lot of really smart people who post here. Not the best atmosphere for a low class bully. Perhaps you should wait till you've at least completed kindergarten.

There you go with that word, again. You do realize "bully" pops up in your damaged mind so often because it's what you do to others, right? I would say that perhaps you could pray about it, see if God has a word for you, but you don't believe in that anymore, do you? It must be painful, wanting to lash out at God, blame him for what's happened, but not being able to.

It's well known that when people of faith lose that faith they often turn to abuse, becoming the thing they once fought against, their own anti-Christ, so to speak. You have this emotional investment but nowhere to vent it anymore, vacillating back and forth between old habits (still trying to win new converts), and new desires (wishing to hurt others like you've been hurt). But while I feel some sympathy for nick, I don't for you. He's just a social outcast, while you're willfully hurtful (or at least try to be) and actively working to lead others astray with your bullshit, and that's just unforgivable.

MongGrel

Lifer
Dec 3, 2013
No I wasn't wrong. I wasn't then and I'm not now. But talk about projection? Wow, and here I thought your issues were largely mental, but you're an emotional invalid too. That makes you completely pathetic.

Okay, you've earned my sympathy. The thought of what it must feel like to be you makes me cringe, no joke. o_O

There you go with that word, again. You do realize "bully" pops up in your damaged mind so often because it's what you do to others, right? I would say that perhaps you could pray about it, see if God has a word for you, but you don't believe in that anymore, do you? It must be painful, wanting to lash out at God, blame him for what's happened, but not being able to.

It's well known that when people of faith lose that faith they often turn to abuse, becoming the thing they once fought against, their own anti-Christ, so to speak. You have this emotional investment but nowhere to vent it anymore, vacillating back and forth between old habits (still trying to win new converts), and new desires (wishing to hurt others like you've been hurt). But while I feel some sympathy for nick, I don't for you. He's just a social outcast, while you're willfully hurtful (or at least try to be) and actively working to lead others astray with your bullshit, and that's just unforgivable.

You were so raging out you spent almost a half hour writing the second response ?

And not very well IMHO.

Yeah, you have a problem.

Last edited:

MagickMan

Diamond Member
Aug 11, 2008
You were so raging out you spent almost a half hour writing the second response ?

And not very well IMHO.

Yeah, you have a problem.

Nope, I'm getting caught up on watching Gotham. I often do several things at once, you should try it sometime.

MagickMan

Diamond Member
Aug 11, 2008

Good, then you realize your previous statement was absurd, and I don't need to explain how I can make a post, go take a piss, get another beer, watch some TV, then make another post. That doesn't mean I "spent almost a half hour writing the second response".

MongGrel

Lifer
Dec 3, 2013
Good, then you realize your previous statement was absurd, and I don't need to explain how I can make a post, go take a piss, get another beer, watch some TV, then make another post. That doesn't mean I "spent almost a half hour writing the second response".

Yeah, just watching a side stream on the 47 extended screen myself. I guess just an old pic. have the main ported to that on the side.

qhMHPGr.jpg

Last edited: