What do you think will be the outcome of the 2020 presidential election?

Page 4 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

What do you think will be the outcome of the 2020 presidential election?

• Looks like Trump will win

Votes: 27 41.5%
  • Looks like the Dem candidate will win

Votes: 14 21.5%
  • Too close to call right now

Votes: 24 36.9%

• Total voters

brandonbull

Diamond Member
May 3, 2005
More of shit like this. This is the result.
I hope the Beast does some burnouts and doughnuts. That'll put the snowflakes back into their safe spaces and have Nancy claiming abuse of power. Adam Schiff will proclaim that a whistleblower, he has never corresponded with, can testify to what happened during the pace lap and it was really Putin driving the limo.

• Love
Reactions: pcgeek11

Staples

Diamond Member
Oct 28, 2001
See, the crazier stuff Trump does, the more he is loved. I can count on him doing tons more crazy stuff, making up new "facts" about his competition that all his supporters will believe.

repoman0

Diamond Member
Jun 17, 2010
I hope the Beast does some burnouts and doughnuts. That'll put the snowflakes back into their safe spaces and have Nancy claiming abuse of power. Adam Schiff will proclaim that a whistleblower, he has never corresponded with, can testify to what happened during the pace lap and it was really Putin driving the limo.

Trumptards really don’t do humor, do they

Reactions: JEDIYoda

fleshconsumed

Diamond Member
Feb 21, 2002
Can Trump do anything original anymore, or does he have to copy Putin in everything he does? What's next? Trump posing barechest on a dirt bike?

I think Trump is too much of a pussy to do doughnuts, but nonetheless I hope he's ridiculed just as much as Putin was for his sunken treasure hunt stunt.

Last edited:

pmv

Lifer
May 30, 2008
The country will be devastated by the Coronavirus and a psychopath with a baseball bat will rule over the ashes.

Or, in the pessimistic scenario, Trump will be re-elected.

In the worst scenario, both of the above.

Ajay

Lifer
Jan 8, 2001
The country will be devastated by the Coronavirus and a psychopath with a baseball bat will rule over the ashes.

Or, in the pessimistic scenario, Trump will be re-elected.

In the worst scenario, both of the above.
LOL! Not feeling depressed enough? pmv to the rescue :p

JEDIYoda

Lifer
Jul 13, 2005
Donald, a dedicated family man, with 5 well balanced children, married since 1977. A business man of highest caliber and integrity, not a blemish on an astounding record. A true American patriot who was extremely sadden he couldn't serve in the military because of bad feet. Mild mannered and soft spoken and seldom, if ever, speaks ill of anyone. Moral character above reproach. Hardworking, seldom taking time out for a round of golf or a sport event. 6'5", 200 lbs, of pure health, a true leader. Sign me "Joe Ignorant" <------Trumps base actually believes this garbage!!

Zivic

Diamond Member
Nov 25, 2002
Then get the fuck out if you think it’s so bad. No one is stopping you from leaving, no one is stopping you from not reading posts.

Or continue your useless complaining while providing nothing of substance in your posts, no one is going to stop you because if this place was an echo chamber you would have been banned a while ago. Oops
its important to explore all sides of a discussion and keep an open mind about things. facts don't care about your feelings or emotions... and its obvious you posts are full of emotion. Trump will win... trump will be impeached a second time... trump will be found not guilty and maybe by 2024 the left might actually put forth a candidate worth voting for.

Zivic

Diamond Member
Nov 25, 2002
define the real world. I get the feeling that your version is not the one that everyone else lives in.
that as passionate as this forum is that the left is the superior party, there a lot of people that think the GOP is superior....
that there are many different opinions out there and all the leftist spin we see in this forum, isn't how many americans view the political events
that many of the things the left (this forum) points out as bad, immoral, evil, etc in the right (trump) they themselves just might be guilty of......

TheVrolok

Lifer
Dec 11, 2000
that as passionate as this forum is that the left is the superior party, there a lot of people that think the GOP is superior....
that there are many different opinions out there and all the leftist spin we see in this forum, isn't how many americans view the political events
that many of the things the left (this forum) points out as bad, immoral, evil, etc in the right (trump) they themselves just might be guilty of......
Superior? What are you talking about? Weren't you just talking about facts not emotion? This entire post is emotion and devoid of facts. You're projecting in a post about projection. That's meta.

PlanetJosh

Golden Member
May 6, 2013
Not that it will happen but I can say what I hope for. And that's for Buttigieg to win in November and trigger a civil war caused by angry conservatives who despise his lifestyle. Been hoping for a civil war for years and race hasn't started one, neither has anything else except over 150 years ago. So maybe lifestyle can start one.

Don't really care which side wins. I'd like to see the upheaval, to see it continue for weeks or months, however long it takes to involve other countries as in military intervention. Meaning other countries would help one side or the other. Of course it's a long shot.

TheVrolok

Lifer
Dec 11, 2000
Not that it will happen but I can say what I hope for. And that's for Buttigieg to win in November and trigger a civil war caused by angry conservatives who despise his lifestyle. Been hoping for a civil war for years and race hasn't started one, neither has anything else except over 150 years ago. So maybe lifestyle can start one.

Don't really care which side wins. I'd like to see the upheaval, to see it continue for weeks or months, however long it takes to involve other countries as in military intervention. Meaning other countries would help one side or the other. Of course it's a long shot.
Ooooookkkaaayy.

fskimospy

Elite Member
Mar 10, 2006

Look out guys, we’ve got an edge lord here.

Nov 29, 2006

And once that is done and the rest of the world goes in to full on world war and only one left is standing to rule the planet. I can only hope his name is Josh.

Zivic

Diamond Member
Nov 25, 2002
Superior? What are you talking about? Weren't you just talking about facts not emotion? This entire post is emotion and devoid of facts. You're projecting in a post about projection. That's meta.
facts.. there are differing opinions in this country