What do you think of the Infiniti FX45 CONCEPT CAR? - COMING IN 2003!

Ryan

Lifer
Oct 31, 2000
http://www.conceptcar.co.uk/news/detroit2001/infiniti.shtml

I think it looks pretty sweet. I would definitly drive one :)

Here's what the infiniti website says:

"Who says you can't have it all? The FX45 Concept is a high-performance sports vehicle first, and a roomy sport utility vehicle second. A 32-valve, 300-hp V8 exerts its will through supercar-inspired All-Mode 4WD®. Inside, subtle refinement complements airy spaces designed for maximum flexibility. Experience true sport performance, with room for everything your life requires. The FX45 Concept becomes a reality in Spring 2003. "

Car Specifications:

<DIV class=bullet>Extreme sport and luxury exterior styling with a long wheelbase, wide track, and aggressive stance</DIV>
<DIV class=bullet>32-valve 4.5-liter DOHC V8 (more than 300 hp and 300 lb-ft of torque)</DIV>
<DIV class=bullet>Glass roof with automatic shade adjustment</DIV>
<DIV class=bullet>Split tailgate with slide-out load floor</DIV>
<DIV class=bullet>Laser-based Intelligent Cruise Control*</DIV>
<DIV class=bullet>9.5-inch LCD display with integrated navigation system controls, audio system controls, HVAC system controls, and Internet and email access</DIV>

NFS4

No Lifer
Oct 9, 1999
Like most Nissan designs; deserving of a good flush down a ripe toilet.

HigherGround

Golden Member
Jan 9, 2000
I think that Nissan's stockholders should beat the crap out the designers responsible for that mofo :p

Ryan

Lifer
Oct 31, 2000
The body looks awesome, but the inside might need some work.......

Czar

Lifer
Oct 9, 1999
ugly pos

and the interiour reminds me of 2001 space oddesey and what a horribly boring that movie was.

nice idea how the back thingy is though

NateSLC

Feb 28, 2001

<< Like most Nissan designs; deserving of a good flush down a ripe toilet. >>

I think Nissan designs are killer.

badluck

Diamond Member
Feb 19, 2001
My family has driven Infiniti's since 1991 and that is the only car I will buy.....This car is the shiiiiiiat

arigato

Sep 19, 2001
Looks like more auto designers are leaning towards that blocky look used in other cars such as the Ford Focus and Aztec. Pretty ugly inside and out IMO.

NFS4

No Lifer
Oct 9, 1999

<<

<< Like most Nissan designs; deserving of a good flush down a ripe toilet. >>

I think Nissan designs are killer.
>>

Of Nissan's current designs, only the 350Z and the Altima look decent. The others suck bull testicles.

geno

Lifer
Dec 26, 1999

<< Of Nissan's current designs, only the 350Z and the Altima look decent. The others suck bull testicles. >>

Please tell me you happened to forget about the new GT-R, without that blacked out front, that car is gorgeous :p

Sugadaddy

Banned
May 12, 2000

<< Of Nissan's current designs, only the 350Z and the Altima look decent. The others suck bull testicles. >>

Maxima, Pathfinder, Xterra, G20 suck bull testicles? Nah...

But that FX45 is one ugly POS! :D

LittleWolf

Feb 28, 2001
Looks crap, POS as with all Nissan designs.

Plus it seems to be yet another blatant rip-off from Audi. Check Audi's SteppenWolf Concept for the original.

-j

RedRooster

Diamond Member
Sep 14, 2000
I think the amount of glass on that car is absolutely terrible! A short driver, or driving with a passenger would pretty much make the passenger window useless to spot traffic. In fact the rear window has so little area as well, there's gonna be ALOT of things being backed over and rear damage insurance claims with this car.
Ridiculous design.