what do you think about Christian Reconstructionism?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Anarchist420

Diamond Member
Feb 13, 2010
www.facebook.com
Even though I don't believe that there was ever any covenant, I love it because it is a decentralist ideology that calls for small States ruled by patriarchs of families, rather than the imperialist executive State run by the global elite.

Dr. Rev. Gary North is a Christian Reconstructionist so maybe he's right about there being a covenant, but I just don't see it. I do, however, see that he's right about everything else from money, from the Articles of Confederation, Shay's Rebellion, to the Constitution, to Lincoln, to Bernanke, to Hitler, to the cheerleader for their economics.

Still, it's hard to argue that the large centralist State we have today is better than an decentralized Old Testament-style society.

sandorski

No Lifer
Oct 10, 1999
Dudes like Camping could be stoned in the streets after their first failure.

Torn

thraashman

Lifer
Apr 10, 2000
I only had to look up Gary North for a couple seconds to learn that he is an idiot and wrong about pretty much everything one can possibly be wrong about.

FalseChristian

Diamond Member
Jan 7, 2002
I believe that God's kingdom under the rule of its designated King, Jesus Christ will soon begin ruling over the Earth for 1,000 years. No more war, death, pain, aging, sickness, crime etc.

We will then be trully free!

Just look at Iran and Saudi Arabia. They are theocracies, albeit Islam, and look how they treat people especially women! John Calvin tied to run a certain city (Geneva?) many 100's of years ago according to Bible principles but all it did was cause oppression and pain.

Human gov'ts of every stripe just don't work whether it's a theocracy or not.

Status
Not open for further replies.