What did Mike Lindell do?

pete6032

Diamond Member
Dec 3, 2010
Mike Lindell disclosed the warrant used in the recent seizure of his cell phone.

Based on the warrant, it looks like he tried to hire someone to hack into a Dominion voting machine and steal the source code/BIOS.

I. The physical cellular telephone assigned call number [Redacted] "LINDELL CELLPHONE"; and

2. All records and information on the LINDELL CELLPHONE that constitute fruits, evidence, or instrumentalities of violations of 18 U.S.C. §§ 1028(aX7) (identity theft), 1030(aX5XA)(intentional damage to a protected computer), and/or 311 (conspiracy to cufflink identity theft and/or to cause intentional damage to a protected computer)-(the "SUBJECT OFFENSES")-those violations involving Tina Peters, Conan James Hayes, Belinda Knisley, Sandra Brown, Sherronna Bishop, Michael Lindell, and/or Douglas Frank, among other co-conspirators known and unknown to the government (the "SUBJECTS"), since November 1, 2020, including:
a. All records and information relating to damage to any Dominion computerized voting system, including any impairment to, or attempt to impair, the integrity or availability of data, a program, a system, or information:

b. All records and information relating to BIOS on any Dominion computerized voting system, including any modification to, or attempt to modify, a BIOS setting.

c. All records and information relating to the attachment of any peripheral to any Dominion computerized voting system, including any USB flash storage drive or other external storage media;

d. All records and information relating to the operation of any Optical Disc Drive on any Dominion computerized voting system, including the use or attempted use of CDs or DVDs to run software:

e. All records and information relating to any software, program, application, or code used to obtain information about the configuration. security features, contents, or vulnerabilities of any Dominion computerized voting system;

f. All records and information relating to authorization or lack of authorization to damage or modify any Dominion computerized voting system;

g. All records and information relating to any attempted or successful misappropriation, theft, conversion, transfer, or exfiltration of any proprietary hardware, software, or other data;

h. All records and information relating to Conan James Hayes' use of another person's name, photograph, credentials, or other identifying information or documents;

i. All records and information indicating the geographical location of any SUBJECT.

j. All records and information indicating the state of mind of any SUBJECT, as it relates to the SUBJECT OFFENSES discussed in the Affidavit;

k. All records and information indicating attempts by any SUBJECT to conceal an individual's involvement in the SUBJECT OFFENSES;

l. All records and information indicating the identity of any person(s)-including records that help reveal the whereabouts of the person(s)- who communicated with any SUBJECT about any matters related to the commission of the SUBJECT OFFENSES;

m. Evidence of who used, owned, or controlled the LINDELL CELLPHONE at the time the things described in this warrant were created, edited, or deleted, such as logs, registry entries, configuration files, saved usernames and passwords, documents, browsing history, user profiles, email, email contacts, chat, instant messaging logs, photographs, and correspondence;

n. Evidence of software, or the lack thereof, that would allow others to control the LINDELL CELLPHONE, such as viruses, Trojan horses, and other forms of malicious software, as well as evidence of the presence or absence of security software designed to detect malicious software;

o. Evidence of the attachment to the LINDELL CELLPHONE of other storage devices or similar containers for electronic evidence.

p. Evidence of counter-forensic programs (and associated data) that are designed to eliminate data from the LINDELL CELLPHONE:

q. Evidence of the times the LINDELL CELLPHONE was used:

r. Passwords, encryption keys, and other access devices that may be necessary to access the LINDELL CELLPHONE;

s. Volatile data and volatile memory stored in the LINDELL CELLPHONE;

t. Documentation and manuals that may be necessary to access the LINDELL CELLPHONE or applications on the LINDELL CELLPHONE, or to conduct a forensic examination of the LINDELL CELLPHONE;

u. Records of or information about Internet Protocol addresses used by the LINDELL CELLPHONE."

BoomerD

No Lifer
Feb 26, 2006
It would be wonderful if, in addition to losing everything in the Dominion lawsuit, the fucking crackhead went to prison for a few years. (or until Trump is reelected and pardons him...which ever is longest) :p

blackangst1

Lifer
Feb 23, 2005
It would be wonderful if, in addition to losing everything in the Dominion lawsuit, the fucking crackhead went to prison for a few years. (or until Trump is reelected and pardons him...which ever is longest) :p

Oh God no.

fskimospy

Elite Member
Mar 10, 2006
Mike Lindell disclosed the warrant used in the recent seizure of his cell phone.

Based on the warrant, it looks like he tried to hire someone to hack into a Dominion voting machine and steal the source code/BIOS.

Yes I think numerous useful idiots will be convicted of trying to mess worth voting machines.

UNCjigga

Lifer
Dec 12, 2000
Has anyone ever explained what Dominion *actually* did to piss off so many fascists??

Like, are they the only e-voting machine manufacturer that ISN'T compromised??

Reactions: Leeea

cytg111

Lifer
Mar 17, 2008
He is wanted for drug trafficking 200kg of cocaine up his nose and arse.

Seriously. He is going down!

Reactions: DarthKyrie

Jaskalas

Lifer
Jun 23, 2004
Has anyone ever explained what Dominion *actually* did to piss off so many fascists??

Biden won the election.
Dominion voting machines were used.
They put two and two together.

Doesn't it make sense to you? After all... Democrats don't exist. Least not in enough numbers to win any elections. It being stolen is the ONLY answer. Heir Führer could not lose an election. President for life!

:p

ImpulsE69

Lifer
Jan 8, 2010
Yeah just look at those COVID rallies. Numbers don't lie! Trump had the bigliest crowds. You don't show, you don't get a vote!

Reactions: DarthKyrie

Amused

Elite Member
Apr 14, 2001
Everyone knows the Democrats released rona on America because they saw how big the Trump rallies were and wanted to stop people from gathering together to support him.

/sarcasm

#ChynaVirus

woolfe9998

Lifer
Apr 8, 2013
This is related to the Tina Peters investigation. She was that Colorado county clerk who let some far right nutjobs enter the premises housing elections machines, and allowed them to make copies of their hard drives, then circulate the information online among fellow conspiracy theorists.

Interesingly, Peters has already been charged with multiple felonies in Colorado state court.

The fact that the FBI is subpoening Lindell's phone means that Peters is not the sole target of the investigation related to this incident.

Reactions: hal2kilo

Bitek

Lifer
Aug 2, 2001
@ OP, obviously something stupid, and if he gets the death penalty, it should be by smothering with an overpriced pillow, filled with cocaine and pigeon feathers.

Reactions: dank69

woolfe9998

Lifer
Apr 8, 2013

But judge, my crack dealer's number is in the contacts and I can't remember it! Can I please just take a look at it? I promise I'll give it right back!

• Haha
Reactions: hal2kilo

Fenixgoon

Lifer
Jun 30, 2003

But judge, my crack dealer's number is in the contacts and I can't remember it! Can I please just take a look at it? I promise I'll give it right back!
i gotta wonder what the identity theft part is about...i'm half waiting for him to be a russian plant