What are your favorite X-Files episodes?

atom

Diamond Member
Oct 18, 1999
Off the top of my head mines would be (sorry, I don't know the episodes real names)

A. The episode where they investigate a baby's death and then they have to confront the family of inbreds. The Johnny Mathis song was perfect for that ep. :)

B. The episode about the town of vampires with Luke Wilson.

C. The episode that showed how the Lone Gunmen came to be.

D. "Jose Chung?s From Outer Space" probably the only episode of the X-files where I can remember the real name, about the writer researching Mulder and Scully.

Cmon post your favorites!!!

filmmaker

Golden Member
Oct 20, 2002
Originally posted by: atom
A. The episode where they investigate a baby's death and then they have to confront the family of inbreds. The Johnny Mathis song was perfect for that ep. :)

My all time favorite just because of how creepy it was and how I can stop thinking about it when I hear that song.

FrogDog

Diamond Member
Jan 12, 2000
The two-parter in the middle of Season 6. The first is called 'Two Fathers' and the second is called 'One Son'. I enjoy the storyline ones more so than the standalones.

merlocka

Platinum Member
Nov 24, 1999
The one where they discover the "Elephant boy" and ended the movie by taking him to see Cher sing.

Jul 12, 2001
the two with...oh its been a while....

strech was that what one was called

the guy who hibernates for 50 years then comes back to kill 3 people...

ObiDon

Diamond Member
May 8, 2000
The one with the lightning kid (?) and the one with the virtual-reality game. The genie-girl one and the bug-man one were pretty good too. Feel free to throw out titles for these episodes. I was never an X-Files junkie. ;)

All those later-season ones really sucked. :|

TommyVercetti

Diamond Member
Jan 4, 2003
Off the top of my head mines would be (sorry, I don't know the episodes real names)

That one hit close to home for ya?

J/K!!! :p

What a coincidence, it's my favourite episode too. I just loved it, because it was so creepy. I kind of felt sorry for those people. The best part was that in the end, one son and the mother still made it out alive.

filmmaker

Golden Member
Oct 20, 2002
Originally posted by: TommyVercetti

That one hit close to home for ya?

J/K!!! :p

What a coincidence, it's my favourite episode too. I just loved it, because it was so creepy. I kind of felt sorry for those people. The best part was that in the end, one son and the mother still made it out alive.

Yes, but someone was in the trunk. ;)

notfred

Lifer
Feb 12, 2001
Most of season 1

Squeeze and Tooms were great
Ice
Fallen Angel
EBE
Eve

Not to say there are no good episodes from other seasons, there are plenty, but I like pretty much all of season 1 :)

GRIFFIN1

Golden Member
Nov 10, 1999
My favorite is probably the one that tells the story of the "Smoking" man. He killed JFK and MLK, but all he really wanted to be was a writer.

Rogue

Banned
Jan 28, 2000
Home. Greatest. Episode. Ever.

Yes, that's the inbred one. That was the only episode that ever truly distrubed me. The rest pale in comparison.

Shawn

Lifer
Apr 20, 2003
Originally posted by: GRIFFIN1
My favorite is probably the one that tells the story of the "Smoking" man. He killed JFK and MLK, but all he really wanted to be was a writer.

I liked that one too...

RayH

Jun 30, 2000
alien probe cockroaches with the roach crawling across the tv screen gag
teenage girls in small town gain psychic powers and Fox & Scully start acting weird
mutant man worm in sewers
Hollywood makes movie about Fox and Scully
Fox switches body with man in black

Jan 31, 2002
The one where Fox and Scully finally ditch that game of teenage grabass they're playing and get it on like horny highschool rabbits.

Oh, wait, that's XXX-Files.

My bad.

- M4H