What are you playing now? [Chat + Discussions]

Page 15 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

EXCellR8

Diamond Member
Sep 1, 2010
Maybe because Death Stranding is going to PC and HZD uses a lot of the same tech? Makes sense to me... nobody going to force you to play it.

GodisanAtheist

Diamond Member
Nov 16, 2006
^the 2011 game? RAGE 2 came out over the summer and I must say that, even though it's mostly better than 2011's entry, it's still painfully dull. At least those explosions sound and look good. Basically just a lot of the same thing over and over; the characters are forgettable save for 1 or 2.

-That's the one. The game looks great, has a lot of fun items, solid shooting elements, but never seems to really capitalize on them. The game has all the trappings of a "Metroidvania" style game, but never fully commits to being one.

I think I'm about midway through the game at 10 hours and I'm starting to get that "Can't this just be over with" feeling as it feels like the game has run out of new things to show me.

MrPayne93

Jan 27, 2020
RDR2 on the weekends - it's a good weekend title to get absorbed up into, but a little on the slow/tedious side (even compared to LA Noire). Not sure whether I'll keep going with that or switch back to something more familiar this next weekend.

GTA V during the week. Recently got a new, considerably beefier (laptop) rig and the jump in graphics/sound is amazing. Currently getting low on internal HD space though, so if I want to install another easy time-killer (like Far Cry 5), I'll need to score an external SSD.