What are you drinking tonight?

SNC

Platinum Member
Jan 14, 2001
Me a wonderful triple wheat ale from Unibroue called Don de Dieu.

http://www.unibroue.com/en/beers/don_de_dieu/product

IMG_2714.JPG

Last edited:

TallBill

Lifer
Apr 29, 2001
Probably a few whiskeys on the rocks.. I HATE drinking on friday/saturdays but I've had friday's off this month. Transferring to a new bar and its mucking up my schedule.

SNC

Platinum Member
Jan 14, 2001
Next up is a Belgian style ale from a little brewery in Chicago Il. called Matilda.
I picked this up the last time we were over there.

duragezic

Lifer
Oct 11, 1999
I always clean mine before drinking. :)
Yeah I would too as I don't drink until later at night and I'd have cleaned it by then. But I didn't and now I just want to play Fallout so it'll have to be tomorrow!

I'm not sure what is meant by the Glock and shooting myself in the leg and how that could relate to cleaning...?

SNC

Platinum Member
Jan 14, 2001
Yeah I would too as I don't drink until later at night and I'd have cleaned it by then. But I didn't and now I just want to play Fallout so it'll have to be tomorrow!

I'm not sure what is meant by the Glock and shooting myself in the leg and how that could relate to cleaning...?

I think because the glock is known for drunk people grabbing it and having it firing because of the way the safety, or lack there of, is on them.
I was always learned you never put your finger on the pull until you are ready to kill something.

Nebor

Lifer
Jun 24, 2003
I think because the glock is known for drunk people grabbing it and having it firing because of the way the safety, or lack there of, is on them.
I was always learned you never put your finger on the pull until you are ready to kill something.

Because the disassembly method requires pulling the trigger.

SNC

Platinum Member
Jan 14, 2001

Yummy. I have had some really really good Porto's from that region, or near there anyway.