What are the chances the EC will block Trump?

raildogg

Lifer
Aug 24, 2004
What are the chances that the next President will be an authentic human being?

Zero (just like all the previous Presidents).

Reactions: paperfist

FIVR

Diamond Member
Jun 1, 2016
What are the chances?

Getting better every day!

At the moment, they look low. But I would've said zero chance two days ago, and now I'd say we're at about 5-10% chance. Don't worry, it's not time to freak out and riot for your fascist leader yet. I'll let you know when it's time to riot. I know most conservatives can't wait to loot and burn the country down for Trump.

IronWing

No Lifer
Jul 20, 2001
Zero, nada, none, zippo, not a chance, snowball's chance in hell, the Cubs winning the Superbowl kind of chance, not-gonna-happen, forget about it, find a new dream, Magic 8 Ball says "No".

tumblr_inline_nohw8slt8t1qhz9q5_250.jpg

FIVR

Diamond Member
Jun 1, 2016
They said the same thing about Trump winning in 2015....

raildogg

Lifer
Aug 24, 2004

At the moment, they look low. But I would've said zero chance two days ago, and now I'd say we're at about 5-10% chance. Don't worry, it's not time to freak out and riot for your fascist leader yet. I'll let you know when it's time to riot. I know most conservatives can't wait to loot and burn the country down for Trump.
Just like the Democrat supporters never riot.

People can be easily manipulated. Left or right.

Ackmed

Diamond Member
Oct 1, 2003

Are you really trying to make it out to look like conservatives and not liberals that have rioted and looted during this election cycle. Especially after? Really? You sound very desperate and ignorant. Or just too bias for your own good.

Last edited:
Reactions: John Connor

compuwiz1

Admin Emeritus Elite Member
Oct 9, 1999
We, seriously, need only one Trump thread in this forum. That way we can keep all the retardedness in one place. When are ya all gonna let go of this cocknobbery?

Reactions: John Connor

ivwshane

Lifer
May 15, 2000
We, seriously, need only one Trump thread in this forum. That way we can keep all the retardedness in one place. When are ya all gonna let go of this cocknobbery?

Sure, so long as that's the only thread you post in. We also have enough stupidity on this board and you and the other useful idiots should all post in one thread only.

#safe spaces

Jhhnn

IN MEMORIAM
Nov 11, 1999
Chances are slim to none w/o some truly scandalous revelation & maybe not even then.

Welcome to the new post-truth reality & fasten your seat belts.

compuwiz1

Admin Emeritus Elite Member
Oct 9, 1999
Sure, so long as that's the only thread you post in. We also have enough stupidity on this board and you and the other useful idiots should all post in one thread only.

#safe spaces

Says our resident insult generator. Safe spaces are a liberal thing, your kind of thing. Don't point your thing at me!

sandorski

No Lifer
Oct 10, 1999
Very low. Probably the highest chance of it ever happening, but I suspect the power to do so not ever being used makes the use of it impossible.

ivwshane

Lifer
May 15, 2000
Says our resident insult generator. Safe spaces are a liberal thing, your kind of thing. Don't point your thing at me!

Its funny because the only people complaining about insults, scary people, facts, and stories/threads that are counter to their bubble are righties.

But hey, facts are for liberals right?

pcgeek11

Lifer
Jun 12, 2005
About as good as ivwshane is going to stop insulting people that don't agree with his opinion.

NONE.

Feb 4, 2009
Zero point zero

Being serious I'd prefer them not to. I'd like to avoid a Constitutional crisis.
We'll be alright with Trump.

nageov3t

Lifer
Feb 18, 2004
0%

even if something impeachable were to come to light (which is what it would take for the Electoral College to overturn the results), I think they'd still elect Trump and let Congress sort it out.

as close as this election was, it's still not as if we're in a situation where a small handful of electors defecting to change the results... you'd have to see a relatively large bloc of faithless electors and almost certainly a Constitutional crisis as faithless elector laws are battled before the Supreme Court..