What are some cool fonts? or good sites with cool fonts?

AlphaIVT

Banned
Jul 26, 2000
My site is bland because I can't find or know of a cool font ;) I'm planning on doing a custom font title later on, but still want a ncie font for the rest of the text on the site

OT: Hope this thread doesn't get owned by KillBat again ;)

beer

Lifer
Jun 27, 2000
Use standard fonts.
If you use special irregular fonts then people who visit your site will not have the font and it will appear as Times New Roman, or whatever else you list in your fonts definition.

If you use special fonts keep it to graphics only. Try not to use anything other than the six basic Windows fonts (courier, times new roman, arial, verdana, and some script font) because there is no guarantee that your visitors will even have them installed.

Wow, I just helped alf...someone shoot me

Yeeny

Lifer
Feb 2, 2000
Ack, yes Alpha, I see used to was accurate. Dang it, I will see what else I can find you. ;)

AlphaIVT

Banned
Jul 26, 2000
I don't think that site is going to load, I've kept it up for 5 minutes already and I'm on cable! ;)

Thanks Elemental, I'll remember that :)

SSP

Lifer
Oct 11, 1999
Yeah. I used it for my site too. :) BTW alf, remember what Elemental said. Make sure its for Graphics and not for text.

Rakkis

Apr 24, 2000
Speaking of fonts. Does anyone happen to have a PC font called Eurose? I've looked for it for a while with no luck. If you do PM me. Thanks :)

mztykal

Diamond Member
Apr 21, 2000
http://www.1001freefonts.com

Hope you find something on this site you like. This is where I get all my fonts from. BTW, if anyone has a font called "Japanese" send it to me please! My e-mail is in my profile. Thanks! :)

-MzTyKaL