What are some amazing internet design studios like 2 Advanced - ?

UnatcoAgent

Diamond Member
Oct 25, 1999
Any ideas, it's for school project. I need elite studios like 2 advanced. Any help is appreciated.

notfred

Lifer
Feb 12, 2001
2advanced has sh!tty design. Lots of eye candy, but the navigation sucks, the content is lacking, and you have to spend tons of time waiting around for the site to draw things.

lchyi

May 1, 2003
2advanced rocks. They have great design and a unique way of making a websites.

boyRacer

Lifer
Oct 1, 2001
Well... i think the 2advanced website was showcased that way to let people see what they could do. If you go to the sites they're responsible for... they're not bad at all.

notfred

Lifer
Feb 12, 2001
Originally posted by: boyRacer
Well... i think the 2advanced website was showcased that way to let people see what they could do. If you go to the sites they're responsible for... they're not bad at all.

They may be (and probably are) a very capable studio, but thier site sucks because it has too much fluff.

UnatcoAgent

Diamond Member
Oct 25, 1999
Originally posted by: notfred
Originally posted by: boyRacer

They may be (and probably are) a very capable studio, but thier site sucks because it has too much fluff.

Quit trying to highjack this sh!t, you don't like 2advanced can you suggest someone else ?

lchyi

May 1, 2003
Quit trying to moderate an off topic thread... it's called Google damnit.

UnatcoAgent

Diamond Member
Oct 25, 1999
Originally posted by: lchyi

Why don't you stop being a stupid ass and keep your mouth shut unless you're going to contribute to the thread.

Anyway, thanks boy racer.

LordSnailz

Diamond Member
Nov 2, 1999
Originally posted by: lchyi

trying to find an 'amazing internet design' studio with google? hmm, I wonder how many sites he'll get that would be useful ...