What are Hawaiian chicks like?

Page 2 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

dawp

Lifer
Jul 2, 2005
There's very few full blooded Hawaiians left, almost all are of mixed blood now.

DangerAardvark

Diamond Member
Oct 22, 2004
There's very few full blooded Hawaiians left, almost all are of mixed blood now.

Yeah. The vast majority of people who call themselves Hawaiian are some combination of white, Japanese, Fillipino or pacific islander.

BTW OP, if you find where all the hot Hawaiians are hiding let me know. I've only found two. And I'm related to one of them.

Nik

Lifer
Jun 5, 2006
Jabba-the-Hut-1-749957.jpg

stfu, Brother Iz was a far better human being than most people you'll ever meet.

RIP, brotha man.

Nik

Lifer
Jun 5, 2006
OH... and LavaGirl who used to be on AT is Hawaiian. She's FINE AS HELL, too. Such a sweety. She's positively lovely.

Ika

Lifer
Mar 22, 2006
i find that most of the people I know from Hawaii have features similar to those from the Phillipines. Which is a good thing, because almost all the filipinos I know are inexplicably hot.

gorcorps

aka Brandon
Jul 18, 2004
gabrielle iglesias says that hawaiians are like swollen mexicans

so there ya go

mztykal

Diamond Member
Apr 21, 2000
I am in Hawaii every 3 months for business....the locals (native)are big in general...not hot at all IMO...the tourists are the hot ones

You've been to the wrong parts of the islands then. I live in Hawaii and know lots of gorgeus girls.

Reactions: Nahienaena

Jadow

Diamond Member
Feb 12, 2003
Ive know one chick from Hawaii. She had a great body. thick legs, nice ass, nice rack, great personality. She tells me a lot of Hawaiian chicks have the same body. I need to confirm this with my Hawaiian ATOT comrades before I book my flight to Hawaii.

oh btw, when I say nice ass, i mean a ass that you can cup with two hands, not one.

So, What are Hawaiian chicks like?

Per Dog the Bounty Hunter, they are all either toothless iceheads with 5 kids by age 16, or they're annoying obese blond chicks with GIGANTIC boobs.

Nahienaena

Dec 7, 2019
I know this is old...but I'm a native Hawaiian woman and the BH's wife was definitely not Hawaiian.

Pictures such as you posted are allowed only in the Babe thread in the Love and Relationships subforum.
admin allisolm

Last edited by a moderator:

randay

Lifer
May 30, 2006
Ive know one chick from Hawaii. She had a great body. thick legs, nice ass, nice rack, great personality. She tells me a lot of Hawaiian chicks have the same body. I need to confirm this with my Hawaiian ATOT comrades before I book my flight to Hawaii.

oh btw, when I say nice ass, i mean a ass that you can cup with two hands, not one.

So, What are Hawaiian chicks like?
like this: