What are all the custom ATOT handles?

Page 2 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

Zim Hosein

Super Moderator | Elite Member
Super Moderator
Nov 27, 1999
Originally posted by: Gaard
Originally posted by: etech
The Queen of NEF

It's just another sign of the mediocrity that ATOT is striving for and achieving. Actually when you consider the content of the nefs posts mediocrity is something that they should strive for.

This place is going downhill again and whoever thought that glorifying nefs and their idiotic posts was a good idea was wrong and a part of the problem with this board.

Agreed. The sad part of it is that some people...make that a lot of people...think it'd be cool to have such a title.

Jealousy rears it's ugly head ;) :)

linuxboy

Elite Member
Oct 9, 1999
Originally posted by: nachiketa1
Originally posted by: HappyPuppy
You, too, can have a custom handle if you are willing to do "favors" for the MODs. Do you own a pair of sturdy kneepads?
rolleye.gif

That's something Viper GTS would ask.

Being a technical man aware of the latest technological dvances, I think Viper GTS would be more interested in whether or not you are in possession of quality DSL services the mods could use on the offchance their connection fails.

Cheers ! :)

JC

Diamond Member
Feb 1, 2000
'Queen of NEF' was apparently temporary. Adul is just 'Elite' now.

HannibalX

Diamond Member
May 12, 2000
Paulson you have had a couple over the years if I remember correctly (in your more "mischievious days")

JC

Diamond Member
Feb 1, 2000
Originally posted by: Trinitron
Paulson you have had a couple over the years if I remember correctly (in your more "mischievious days")

The best one was something like, 'Elite - Can you believe it?'

:D

Paulson

Elite Member
Feb 27, 2001
www.ifixidevices.com
Yeah I don't even remember the different ones...

point is, it really doesn't matter to me anymore... I used to care only about post count and what was under my name... lot of things have changed.

Jan 31, 2002
I was elected Offical "Holy Exalted Father Jackass" quite some time ago. :p
Unless there's been a re-election in my absence, I believe I still hold that. :D

- M4H

( Wow - 13 more posts, and RossMAN hits 25K! :confused: )

Geekbabe

Moderator Emeritus<br>Elite Member
Oct 16, 1999
www.theshoppinqueen.com
Originally posted by: MercenaryForHire
I was elected Offical "Holy Exalted Father Jackass" quite some time ago. :p
Unless there's been a re-election in my absence, I believe I still hold that. :D

- M4H

( Wow - 13 more posts, and RossMAN hits 25K! :confused: )

hahaha,seems to me there would be several contenders for that title:D

Josh

Lifer
Mar 20, 2000
Originally posted by: Paulson
Originally posted by: Adul
lost my custom title :(
Was gaining too much attention and what not, plus they don't want to promote neffing I'd imagine...

don't worry, after all it was just a title.

Ohhhh shutup Paulson ;) Your being too damn mature. "Ohh I don't care about my post count wah wah wah"...yea, yea, yea...good job ;)

bmacd

Lifer
Jan 15, 2001
titles DO make a difference....if you don't think so, then you probably don't sell/trade/buy here on FS/T. When reading a PM from a member, the first thing i check (if not their profile if i don't know them) is their title..if they're just a member, i'm a little leary seeing as they don't even have 200 posts. I'd trust any "elite" member here on a trade, and most other people from OT.

-=bmacd=-

murphy55d

Lifer
Dec 26, 2000
Originally posted by: bmacd
titles DO make a difference....if you don't think so, then you probably don't sell/trade/buy here on FS/T. When reading a PM from a member, the first thing i check (if not their profile if i don't know them) is their title..if they're just a member, i'm a little leary seeing as they don't even have 200 posts. I'd trust any "elite" member here on a trade, and most other people from OT.

-=bmacd=-

Agreed on the FS/FT thing.

Btw, is there a list anywhere of who all has 'elite' status? Occasionally I'll see someone post and notice they're elite... when I've never even seen them post before. :eek:

Scarpozzi

Lifer
Jun 13, 2000
I'm a fan of the "Elite" title just because it reminds me of the movie "Hackers". They always said, "It's ok....he's ELITE." Since I'm an old-school computer guy, I thought that movie was hilarious because of the subtle references to William Gibson who was said to be the father of cyberspace. Hence, they were trying to hack the most impossible computer to hack....a "Gibson". I was depressed by how stupid the movie was....yet Angelina Jolie somehow magically made it all better. :)

bmacd

Lifer
Jan 15, 2001
Originally posted by: murphy55d
Originally posted by: bmacd

-=bmacd=-

Agreed on the FS/FT thing.

Btw, is there a list anywhere of who all has 'elite' status? Occasionally I'll see someone post and notice they're elite... when I've never even seen them post before. :eek:

today i saw somebody post with "elite status" that i've never in my life seen before. They just pop up sometimes...usually with post counts under 3k. I guess there is life beyond ATOT *shrugs*

-=bmacd=-

thawolfman

Lifer
Dec 9, 2001
Originally posted by: linuxboy
Being a technical man aware of the latest technological dvances, I think Viper GTS would be more interested in whether or not you are in possession of quality DSL services the mods could use on the offchance their connection fails.

Cheers ! :)

Hehe :D

Maetryx

Diamond Member
Jan 18, 2001
Wasn't there a user named Senior Member that is always Senior Member titled even though they have the requisite number of posts for a "higher" title?

Tallgeese

Diamond Member
Feb 26, 2001
Originally posted by: Scarpozzi
I was depressed by how stupid the movie was....yet Angelina Jolie somehow magically made it all better. :)
And how is it that you have not been titled "Professional Horndog" yet, brother?

Oh wait, I know...MichaelD must be contending for that one as well.

Time for another ELECTION!