What are all the custom ATOT handles?

HappyPuppy

Lifer
Apr 5, 2001
You, too, can have a custom handle if you are willing to do "favors" for the MODs. Do you own a pair of sturdy kneepads?
rolleye.gif

Pepsi90919

Lifer
Oct 9, 1999
Originally posted by: HappyPuppy
You, too, can have a custom handle if you are willing to do "favors" for the MODs. Do you own a pair of sturdy kneepads?
rolleye.gif

didn't even need to look at your handle to see who posted that.

ScottyB

Diamond Member
Jan 28, 2002
rolleye.gif

I would gladly buy a pair if it is required [Cartman] wink, wink, smiley face [/Cartman]

nachiketa1

Banned
Jun 25, 2001
rolleye.gif

That's something Viper GTS would ask.

etech

Lifer
Oct 9, 1999
The Queen of NEF

It's just another sign of the mediocrity that ATOT is striving for and achieving. Actually when you consider the content of the nefs posts mediocrity is something that they should strive for.

This place is going downhill again and whoever thought that glorifying nefs and their idiotic posts was a good idea was wrong and a part of the problem with this board.

Gaard

Diamond Member
Feb 17, 2002
Originally posted by: etech
The Queen of NEF

It's just another sign of the mediocrity that ATOT is striving for and achieving. Actually when you consider the content of the nefs posts mediocrity is something that they should strive for.

This place is going downhill again and whoever thought that glorifying nefs and their idiotic posts was a good idea was wrong and a part of the problem with this board.

Agreed. The sad part of it is that some people...make that a lot of people...think it'd be cool to have such a title.

Red Dawn

Elite Member
Jun 4, 2001
Originally posted by: etech
The Queen of NEF

Striving for?? Buddy mediocrity was achieved 3 years ago. The difference between then and now is that back them most posts and threads were worth reading where as now you have to hunt through the drivel to find one. Of course while hunting through the drivel you might come across ample opportunities to make a sarcastic comment or three in an attempt to make the dull and mundane a little more exciting

Josh

Lifer
Mar 20, 2000
I had a custom title for like a day or two...it was schweeet. Everyone wanted to be me. But they couldn't. I owned.

Paulson

Elite Member
Feb 27, 2001
www.ifixidevices.com
I don't even look under a users name at handles so I didn't even notice half of them.. and really I guess I don't care

I had one at one point and it was something like "most improved"... then low and behold 2 or 3 months later I was banned and deleted... hence why I don't care for them!

D

Deleted member 4644

I had a Diamond Member for a while, back when I had about 300 posts... does that count? :)

It was taken away after my roommate made an ass of himself (and me)

Evadman

Administrator Emeritus<br>Elite Member
Feb 18, 2001
One more thing that happened while I was away. I guess I should leave more often.