What a real man sounds like

Page 2 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

MrSquished

Lifer
Jan 14, 2013
Greenman thinks that makes him a beta cuck /shrug

People that like Trump's results are just terrible folks. I mean this type of thinking IS a major part of Trump's results - bringing out the shitty in people. That and undermining democracy. Those are probably Trump's biggest two results of his presidency - being a terrible person and divisive, and then the whole destroy democracy thing. If you like his results, that's what you like.

That stuff turns Greenman on.

Reactions: Muse

Muse

Lifer
Jul 11, 2001
While I appreciate the sympathy, it's not necessary. I've done fine without feelings for many years.
Liar. You don't "appreciate," you can't even formulate an honest sentiment.

Last edited:

JWade

Diamond Member
Oct 9, 1999
www.heatware.com
I mean this type of thinking IS a major part of Trump's results - bringing out the shitty in people.
there are equally as many shitty people on both sides of the political spectrum. I think the left is more in love with Trump than the right is. They mention him more than the right does. I really hope he does not run in 2024, Neither side will actually talk about any issues, Trump will make it about him, and the left will most definitely make it about him. Hell, look at any thread in this forum, make any comment the left disagrees with and they attack you, no they dont discuss, they attack personally and THEY bring up Trump.

MrSquished

Lifer
Jan 14, 2013
there are equally as many shitty people on both sides of the political spectrum. I think the left is more in love with Trump than the right is. They mention him more than the right does. I really hope he does not run in 2024, Neither side will actually talk about any issues, Trump will make it about him, and the left will most definitely make it about him. Hell, look at any thread in this forum, make any comment the left disagrees with and they attack you, no they dont discuss, they attack personally and THEY bring up Trump.
I mean doing the both sides argument is really pathetic at this point if you have any sort of objectiveness which apparently you don't.

Yes Trump is a huge part of today's political discussion. Number one he is still in the political limelight both by his own doings and need for the spotlight in trying to lead his political movement and clearly regain power, whether or not that requires overthrowing democracy, but also because of his crimes.

The Republican party is literally defined by Trumpism right now, So talking about politics results in talking about Trump very often.

I'm not sure what you don't understand about this.

Muse

Lifer
Jul 11, 2001
I am on the left, and I do NOT hope to hear more about Trump. I certainly don't pretend he's not there, doing his best to dominate the news cycle. So so glad he lost the White House in 2020, and very very glad he was banned from Twitter. To me, the worst (well, worst I know of) thing about Musk maybe owning Twitter is his intention of reinstating Trump on Twitter. I will never forgive Musk that, will always consider him vile for that alone. So, yeah, I'll bring up Trump but it is my hope to hear as little about and from him as possible, and once again I proclaim that I will bust some serious dance moves the day he dies. I am not a hateful person and the list of people whose death will be a cause for my celebrating is very very thin. I think of Putin... I think it's perfectly fine to want certain people dead.

Muse

Lifer
Jul 11, 2001
Why so angry? Is it so painful when someone disagrees with you that you have to go all confrontational (while remaining completely anonymous of course)?
You said yourself that you have gone for years without the benefit of feelings at the same time saying you appreciate the comment. That's a contradiction and a lie. The post you made suggesting that Biden is essentially a 2 YO was triggering. Grow up, man.

Reactions: iRONic and ch33zw1z

ch33zw1z

Lifer
Nov 4, 2004
You said yourself that you have gone for years without the benefit of feelings at the same time saying you appreciate the comment. That's a contradiction and a lie. The post you made suggesting that Biden is essentially a 2 YO was triggering. Grow up, man.

he dumb tho. can't see the contradiction...

Reactions: iRONic and Muse

Muse

Lifer
Jul 11, 2001
I'm glad I have feelings. Hard to fathom being proud to have none. I think he knows it's a problem believing he has none but refuses to acknowledge it. He's certainly a candidate for therapy.

gothuevos

Golden Member
Jul 28, 2010
As a father myself, listening to that entire audio was heart wrenching. You could hear the pain and helplessness in his voice.

Reactions: Tsinni Dave

Muse

Lifer
Jul 11, 2001
He's not as dumb as you think. He habitually cops a contrarian attitude... by intention. It's part of his "makeup." He doesn't have to, but to give that up he'd have to decide he doesn't want to anymore. It really is screwing him up.

Reactions: hal2kilo

eelw

Diamond Member
Dec 4, 1999
He's not as dumb as you think. He habitually cops a contrarian attitude... by intention. It's part of his "makeup." He doesn't have to, but to give that up he'd have to decide he doesn't want to anymore. It really is screwing him up.
And the belief he’s acting in a non partisan matter while the rest of us are left wing nut jobs.

Reactions: Muse

cytg111

Lifer
Mar 17, 2008
Why so angry? Is it so painful when someone disagrees with you that you have to go all confrontational (while remaining completely anonymous of course)?
And yet still not word from you regarding the subject matter of this thread.
What? You feel emasculated listening to real men talking about feels?
Pathetic.

Reactions: hal2kilo and Muse

cytg111

Lifer
Mar 17, 2008

Derp
fail-dumb-invention.gif