What a pile of convulted reasoning on the part of Israel

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lemon law

Lifer
Nov 6, 2005
As the banner headlines read, Hamas ordered Missile strikes on Israel from the Sinai area Israeli officials say. As Israeli officials have it all figured out.

http://www.haaretz.com/news/diploma...ael-at-request-of-muslim-brotherhood-1.436787

All them evil Muslims, who for no reason at all, hate Israeli democracy. Silly Palestinian, don't they realize, Israel deprives them off all human rights for their own good. When we can have peace in the mid-east when Israel justly governs all 300 million surrounding Muslims and treats them the same way Israel treats Palestinians.

After all, its simply impossible to understand why no one in the mid-east does not simply LOVE Israel for its enlightened injustices. Or why everyone in the mid-east sponsors anti-Israeli terrorism.

Of course it never occurs to Israel, that maybe it can win mid-east friends by quitting being such aholes. But there for one small slice in time, Israel got some Arab acceptance when Uncle Sammy briebed Mubarak to play nice. And now that Mubarak is now in jail, Israel is back in the mid-east dog house more hated than before.

cybrsage

Lifer
Nov 17, 2011
Can you restate your post in the form of some understandable thoughts? Seriously, You start with HAMAS ordering strikes on Israel (as if this is something new or unusual?) and then go into an unintelligable rant about unrelated things.

Can you try again, but this time be clear about what you are actually trying to put forth? Thanks!

Lemon law

Lifer
Nov 6, 2005
Can you restate your post in the form of some understandable thoughts? Seriously, You start with HAMAS ordering strikes on Israel (as if this is something new or unusual?) and then go into an unintelligable rant about unrelated things.

Can you try again, but this time be clear about what you are actually trying to put forth? Thanks!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Thank you cybrsage, you made my point. As you can't understand the Israeli reasoning either.

xj0hnx

Diamond Member
Dec 18, 2007
EXTRA, EXTRA!!! Read all about it "Lemon Law hates Israelis" EXTRA EXTRA!!!

cybrsage

Lifer
Nov 17, 2011
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Thank you cybrsage, you made my point. As you can't understand the Israeli reasoning either.

What I cannot understand is your post. The only mention of Israeli reasoning is that they link missile attacks from the Sinai area, using the same weapons and tactics as those from Gaza, are done by the same people who perform missile attacks from Gaza. That seems like a pretty valid line of reasoning to me.

Hayabusa Rider

Admin Emeritus & Elite Member
Jan 26, 2000
Let's look at the article. Israeli sources claim that Hamas attacked at the request of the Egyptian Muslim Brotherhood to make the later look good for the election. The question is if that is true. That's all folks.

woolfe9999

Diamond Member
Mar 28, 2005
Let's get this straight. This thread is about a linked article regarding the Muslim Brotherhood, on the eve of an election in Egypt (which it won), ordering an attack on Israel from the Sanai in which Hamas seems to have acted as a sort of broker or middle man. LL has nothing to say about this attack, whether it's real or not. Instead, we get another lame brained, idiotic, fact free anti-Israel rant. I guess when it's a slow day and LL can't find Israeli actions against Palestinians as an excuse to rant, he picks an action of Arabs against Israel as his excuse. But any excuse will do.

Whose "convulted" reasoning are we talking about here? There's no "reasoning" on the part of Israel being discussed in the linked article. It's a fact piece about an event. Yes LL, you can learn to clarify your own reasoning in addition to your atrocious spelling.

Last edited:

Hayabusa Rider

Admin Emeritus & Elite Member
Jan 26, 2000
Let's get this straight. This thread is about a linked article regarding the Muslim Brotherhood, on the eve of an election in Egypt (which it won), ordering an attack on Israel from the Sanai in which Hamas seems to have acted as a sort of broker or middle man. LL has nothing to say about this attack, whether it's real or not. Instead, we get another lame brained, idiotic, fact free anti-Israel rant. I guess when it's a slow day and LL can't find Israeli actions against Palestinians as an excuse to rant, he picks an action of Arabs against Israel as his excuse. But any excuse will do.

Whose "convulted" reasoning are we talking about here? There's no "reasoning" on the part of Israel being discussed in the linked article. It's a fact piece about an event. Yes LL, you can learn to clarify your own reasoning in addition to your atrocious spelling.

You didn't see it either eh? :confused:

sm625

Diamond Member
May 6, 2011
Israel is a democracy in the same way as the US the week after 9/11. You can call that democracy if you want, but you just show your complete ignorance of our true political systems.

Sep 12, 2004
The only convoluted reasoning in this thread comes from the OP because LL seems to lack any sort of historical perspective.

For the countries in the ME their issue with Israel it not and never has been about the treatment of Palestinians. Many of those same ME countries have histories of treating the Pals as bad or worse than Israel. They don't give a crap about the Palestinians except to use their plight as a cover for their own nefarious purposes. The countries in the ME hate Israel because it is not an Islamic country. That is a complete affront to them. It also demonstrates a sort of religious xenophobia that is inherent and rampant in the ME.

Keep the following in mind, LL. Israel was attacked the day after they announced Statehood. It happened long before any of your perceived notions of unfairness and bad treatment of Palestinians. Israel was repeatedly attacked after that. The "Palestinian Cause" didn't even really become any sort of issue until a couple of decades later.

For countries in the ME it doesn't matter what Israel does. If they were the kindest nation on the planet they still aren't going to win friends or be "loved." They only way the countries in the ME will ever be happy is when Israel is completely and utterly obliterated simply because they cannot tolerate a non-Islamic country in the ME.

Status
Not open for further replies.