What a horrible way to die

randay

Lifer
May 30, 2006
Now where are those fvckers who said drug use was a victimless crime. What? drugs don't kill people? naked women driving speeding nissans that hit people and instantly rip thier legs off and send the rest of thier body flying into above ground power lines kill people? fvckers.

BooGiMaN

Diamond Member
Jul 5, 2001
hits a guy sends him flying, hits another car and flips over...and survives without a scratch...this always happens to the people that cause the accidents in the first place..what the hell is up with that

91TTZ

Lifer
Jan 31, 2005
Originally posted by: randay
Now where are those fvckers who said drug use was a victimless crime. What? drugs don't kill people? naked women driving speeding nissans that hit people and instantly rip thier legs off and send the rest of thier body flying into above ground power lines kill people? fvckers.

Are you retarded?

Do you really think that she was a normal, intelligent person who just happened to use drugs and they made her do this?

From reading her myspace page, she was a idiotic drunk gangsta ho that loved "mega fridays @ the g lounge", was apparently a high school dropout, and has some of the dumbest friends I've seen.

Yeah, the drugs made her do it.

randay

Lifer
May 30, 2006
Originally posted by: 91TTZ

Are you retarded?

Do you really think that she was a normal, intelligent person who just happened to use drugs and they made her do this?

From reading her myspace page, she was a idiotic drunk gangsta ho that loved "mega fridays @ the g lounge", was apparently a high school dropout, and has some of the dumbest friends I've seen.

Theres one.

BoomerD

No Lifer
Feb 26, 2006
She should enjoy the penitentary..."gets to hang wit my homies y'all"...

91TTZ

Lifer
Jan 31, 2005

Are you retarded?

Theres one.

You're making quite a track record for yourself. I'd think you'd stop posting after I embarrassed you in the car thread where you showed a total lack of intelligence, but I see that you keep pumping out swill.

I find it amazing that you see an drunk/high idiot do something, and you blame the drugs/alcohol instead of blaming the idiot. She had the responsibility.

b0mbrman

Lifer
Jun 1, 2001

Are you retarded?

Theres one.

You're making quite a track record for yourself. I'd think you'd stop posting after I embarrassed you in the car thread where you showed a total lack of intelligence, but I see that you keep pumping out swill.

I find it amazing that you see an drunk/high idiot do something, and you blame the drugs/alcohol instead of blaming the idiot. She had the responsibility.

Exactly.

Frankly, it was just a matter of time before she got naked, and plowed through a pedestrian...Drugs or no drugs.

91TTZ

Lifer
Jan 31, 2005
Originally posted by: chambersc
Originally posted by: Syringer
Originally posted by: dopcombo
Drugs do indeed kill.

Not nearly as much as alcohol though.

we know this. don't change the argument.

It's illegal to drive under the influence of either alcohol or drugs. The fact that drugs are illegal is irrelevant.

randay

Lifer
May 30, 2006

Are you retarded?

Theres one.

Ok first of all, fvck your e-thug attitude. I certainly don't give a ****** about getting "owned" or "owning" anyone on some internet message board. I know it makes your life feel worthwhile though, so I will just leave it at that, your rebuttal is not necessary, nor will it be responded to.

Second of all, why don't you do us all a favor and smoke a fatty and then commit some manslaughter. Homie.

jagec

Lifer
Apr 30, 2004
Originally posted by: b0mbrman
Exactly.

Frankly, it was just a matter of time before she got naked, and plowed through a pedestrian...Drugs or no drugs.

LOL...of course.;)

The problem with the argument that "it's not the drugs, that person would have ____ with or without them", is that the type of people who usually use drugs...well...

Yes, there are a few people who use drugs responsibly. But most are either young and dumb, or the dregs of society.

thesurge

Golden Member
Dec 11, 2004
Drugs do indeed kill.

It's illegal to drive under the influence of either alcohol or drugs. The fact that drugs are illegal is irrelevant.

The fact that you stated that "the fact that drugs are illegal is irrelevant" (especially after that quote) seems pretty irrelevant.

91TTZ

Lifer
Jan 31, 2005

Ok first of all, fvck your e-thug attitude. I certainly don't give a ****** about getting "owned" or "owning" anyone on some internet message board. I know it makes your life feel worthwhile though, so I will just leave it at that, your rebuttal is not necessary, nor will it be responded to.

Second of all, why don't you do us all a favor and smoke a fatty and then commit some manslaughter. Homie.

Uh-oh, I struck a nerve on little randay! The e-thuggery is getting intense!

Why don't you listen to some more government propaganda. You're dumb enough to believe it. That evil "weed" sure makes people commit manslaughter!

OK, both of you had better stop this pissing match right now. The next one to keep this little spat going gets a nice vacation.

AnandTech Moderator

chambersc

Diamond Member
Feb 11, 2005
Drugs do indeed kill.

What? I'm just trying to prevent the thread from becoming an alcohol v drugs argument. I'm well aware that it's illegal to drive under the influence of anything.

91TTZ

Lifer
Jan 31, 2005

What? I'm just trying to prevent the thread from becoming an alcohol v drugs argument. I'm well aware that it's illegal to drive under the influence of anything.

You should put the blame on dopcombo, since he derailed the thread with an idiotic comment. It wasn't the drugs that killed, it was an idiot who killed.