Westshore Pizza is TAKING OVER!

jonnyGURU

Moderator <BR> Power Supplies
Oct 30, 1999
The Pizza Poll earlier this week made me want to post this.

Both yakko and I said Westshore Pizza was the best (but it wasn't on the poll).

I was at Busch Gardens, Tampa yesterday and the Lenny and Vinny's (New York Style Pizza) that had been across the street for only one year is now a Westshore Pizza!

What's funny though is the Lenny and Vinny's sign with the New York city skyline and the Statue of Liberty is still up only now it says Westshore on it instead of L and V!

The reason why this is funny is that the full name for Westshore Pizza is &quot;Phillies Westshore Pizza&quot; and the restraunts tend to have Philidelphia sports memorabilia and Florida's best cheese steaks.

Last I checked, Philly didn't have a Statue of Liberty. :p

Maybe they'll get around to changing the sign outside before they start putting up the Philly decor inside!

Lenny and Vinny's is still in business, right? I never like their pizza (toppings issue), but they did have a good calzone and lasagna! :)

yakko

Lifer
Apr 18, 2000
Westshore pizza was on Taste of Tampabay this morning. I think I will go there for lunch today.

jonnyGURU

Oct 30, 1999
You gonna get pizza?

Do they have any sandwiches for a veggie like you?

yakko

Lifer
Apr 18, 2000
They got an eggplant parmesan sandwich but I will probably get pizza. I got to go to Dooley's and do a cv boot first.

jonnyGURU

Oct 30, 1999
DUDE! Bring him back his timing light so I can get mine back from him!!!!

jonnyGURU

Oct 30, 1999
I forgot, but I don't think that's a big deal since you have MY SCSI card!!! :p :p :p

ratkil

Platinum Member
Jan 12, 2000
Hey Dudes, both of you, send me back that damn money you borrowed last week......

Hey, I thought it was worth a try

jonnyGURU

Oct 30, 1999
I would, ratkil, but you still have that hard drive I lent you last month!