Wesley Clark now running for Prez?

Page 2 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

Mean MrMustard

Diamond Member
Jan 5, 2001
Originally posted by: etech
I watched Clark on CNN during the war.

He pretty much lost any chance that I would ever vote for him then. His pronouncements for the most part proved to be wrong. He didn't seem to understand what was going on.

I?ll wait to see more of his platform and performance in the debates but he has one large strike against him in my opinion.

Fanboy alert!

Jesus dude! You kill me, you really do! Clark, a former general, doesn't know what he's talking about when it comes to a military undertaking, yet you do?

Please, etech, enlighten us with what was going on?

numark

Golden Member
Sep 17, 2002
My prediction is that he'll probably team up with Dean and run as a pair in the primaries as well as the actual presidential race (if Dean wins the nomination). I don't think alone he'd be able to get enough votes to win, but with Dean you'd have two fairly moderate-to-liberal people whose views tend to go well together. I'll give Clark a lot of faith in doing the right thing and going with Dean; the combination could quite possibly bring enough voter groups together to win the election.

Insane3D

Elite Member
May 24, 2000
IIRC, Dean has been consulting with Clark for some time now. If he doesn't run himself, I find it highly probable he will join the Dean campaign...