lozina

Lifer
Sep 10, 2001
it sucks I dont want to go to Montreal anymore because of the currencies

Miramonti

Lifer
Aug 26, 2000
Its going to get a lot worse before it gets better. :(

Take china for example...they use their computers for work while we're all busy whacking off in front of them.

ahurtt

Diamond Member
Feb 1, 2001
Originally posted by: jjsole

Take china for example...they use their computers for work while we're all busy whacking off in front of them.

I wonder if they take into account how many people are looking for something to look at while they flog the dolphin and how many people are looking for "sex offenders" information? I doubt they have that kind of information online like we do more and more in the Police States. . .err United States. Plus Chinese people are probably afraid to look for sexual material online because they are afraid that big brother is watching.

Pocatello

Diamond Member
Oct 11, 1999
Originally posted by: ahurtt
Originally posted by: jjsole

I wonder if they take into account how many people are looking for something to look at while they flog the dolphin and how many people are looking for "sex offenders" information? I doubt they have that kind of information online like we do more and more in the Police States. . .err United States. Plus Chinese people are probably afraid to look for sexual material online because they are afraid that big brother is watching.

The Chinese just have different ways to deal with their sexual frustration. They take it out on the rhinoceros, the tigers, etc, driving them to extinction.