Welcome Home Thread for Our Troops:

Page 2 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

alchemize

Lifer
Mar 24, 2000
You have no idea how many french soldiers died during WW1 and how much of a trauma it was for the french population
We have no idea about the French? And yet, you are a constant source of "insight" on the US. Have you ever been to the U.S.? You ignored my question the last time I asked. Or did you read the book "Everything I always wanted to know about the U.S. I found on E-Donkey"?

It was such a trauma that you capitulated in a month, you immediately started collaborating and sending the jews off the the ovens, post haste. Vichy Govt: "Must please the Reich masters!"

Nietzscheusw

Dec 28, 2003
Originally posted by: alchemize
You have no idea how many french soldiers died during WW1 and how much of a trauma it was for the french population
We have no idea about the French? And yet, you are a constant source of "insight" on the US. Have you ever been to the U.S.? You ignored my question the last time I asked. Or did you read the book "Everything I always wanted to know about the U.S. I found on E-Donkey"?

It was such a trauma that you capitulated in a month, you immediately started collaborating and sending the jews off the the ovens, post haste. Vichy Govt: "Must please the Reich masters!"

I discovered your country 20 years ago.
You know very little of the wars between France and Germany.

dmcowen674

No Lifer
Oct 13, 1999
www.alienbabeltech.com
Originally posted by: burnedout
Originally posted by: Nietzscheusw

You should read about WW1. Our powers that be invented a nationalistic war to kill millions of men that might otherwise have started a revolution. So we do not worship the "sacrifice" of soldiers in wars started for false motives, that we only discover later.
WW2 was started by Hitler who was funded by Wall Street. At the end of WW2 Wall Street was the big winner, with the CIA and US armed forces in control of many more countries.
Sacrifice? Of the fools!
To what degree was Hitler funded by Wall Street? Care to provide us with specifics? And please, no 2,000 word cut-and-paste jobs from either rense.com or americasux.com.

Short memory??? Bin Laden, Hussein for example

The U.S. has the longest list of funding Dictators and Terrorists. It's only beginning to come back and bite the hand that feeds now.

maddogchen

Diamond Member
Feb 17, 2004
Originally posted by: dmcowen674
Originally posted by: burnedout
Originally posted by: Nietzscheusw

You should read about WW1. Our powers that be invented a nationalistic war to kill millions of men that might otherwise have started a revolution. So we do not worship the "sacrifice" of soldiers in wars started for false motives, that we only discover later.
WW2 was started by Hitler who was funded by Wall Street. At the end of WW2 Wall Street was the big winner, with the CIA and US armed forces in control of many more countries.
Sacrifice? Of the fools!
To what degree was Hitler funded by Wall Street? Care to provide us with specifics? And please, no 2,000 word cut-and-paste jobs from either rense.com or americasux.com.

Short memory??? Bin Laden, Hussein for example

The U.S. has the longest list of funding Dictators and Terrorists. It's only beginning to come back and bite the hand that feeds now.

How does that answer his question of Hitler and Wall street? Where's your proof? Thats like saying Soviets funded dictators, oh that means Soviets funded Hitler too.