Weird Facebook Message UPDATE!

txrandom

Diamond Member
Aug 15, 2004
So this girl that I know pretty well and almost dated sent this message to me on Facebook.

"what's your home address? and what days are you gone over chrismas break?"

Does she think I'm dumb... I'm trying to find her address, but I don't have an address book for my hometown at college, and use that. Maybe she will tp/egg her own house>

I'm not leaving anywhere Christmas, so I might just give her my real address and set up camp the day I'm "gone" for Christmas break in case she decides to pull any pranks.

What should I do?

UPDATE: She sent this to me via Facebook.

ummm what's your address in kingwood and when will you be in kingwood over christmas?

Nutdotnet

Diamond Member
Dec 5, 2000
Originally posted by: txrandom
So this girl that I know pretty well and almost dated sent this message to me on Facebook.

what's your home address? and what days are you gone over chrismas break?

Does she think I'm dumb... I'm trying to find her address, but I don't have an address book for my hometown at college, and use that.

I'm not leaving anywhere Christmas, so I might just give her my real address and set up camp the day I'm "gone" for Christmas break.

What should I do?

Huh?

Oct 20, 2005

Does she think I'm dumb... I'm trying to find her address, but I don't have an address book for my hometown at college, and use that.

I'm not leaving anywhere Christmas, so I might just give her my real address and set up camp the day I'm "gone" for Christmas break.

What should I do?

What you should do is first learn how to make posts that make some sense.

pray4mojo

Diamond Member
Mar 8, 2003
Originally posted by: Nutdotnet

What should I do?

Huh?

what he said

akshatp

Diamond Member
Oct 15, 1999
Originally posted by: Schfifty Five

What should I do?

What you should do is first learn how to make posts that make some sense.

QFT

pray4mojo

Diamond Member
Mar 8, 2003
It seems like she is wanting to toilet paper or egg my house...

does she hate you that much? maybe she wants to mail you a gift?

SpanishFry

Platinum Member
Nov 3, 2001
Originally posted by: pray4mojo
Originally posted by: Nutdotnet

What should I do?

Huh?

what he said

concur

Ika

Lifer
Mar 22, 2006
It seems like she is wanting to toilet paper or egg my house...

Or maybe you're just paranoid. What if she wanted to visit you at home?

The LOGICAL reasoning would be that she's wondering when you're at home for Christmas break, so she can visit you.

txrandom

Diamond Member
Aug 15, 2004
Originally posted by: Elderly Newt
what? give her your address and hang out... sounds like thats what she wants to do...

She wants to hang out with me when I'm away from my house?

Shawn

Lifer
Apr 20, 2003
what? give her your address and hang out... sounds like thats what she wants to do...

or maybe just send him a christmas card. girls like that kinda stuff.

Ika

Lifer
Mar 22, 2006

She wants to hang out with me when I'm away from my house?

Aren't you in college? Don't normal people go home for Christmas break?

SmoochyTX

Lifer
Apr 19, 2003
How about this? Why don't you ask her why she wants your home address? I know. It's so weird to actually ask her the reason instead of being so paranoid.

And what did you do to her that makes you think she would TP your parents' house?

ETA - www.facenook.com

txrandom

Diamond Member
Aug 15, 2004
From her message, it seems like she is asking when I'm going to be away from my (non-college) home.

txrandom

Diamond Member
Aug 15, 2004
Well, it looked like we were going to date, and then she decided to hook up with some guy after we went out on night. I got pissed, and I think she may have been mad at me for finding out.

--Mean to quote SmoochyTX

akshatp

Diamond Member
Oct 15, 1999
Well, it looked like we were going to date, and then she decided to hook up with some guy after we went out on night. I got pissed, and I think she may have been mad at me for finding out.

Mad at you for finding out? WTF? Is anyone else as lost on this thread as I am?

SmoochyTX

Lifer
Apr 19, 2003
Originally posted by: akshatp

Mad at you for finding out? WTF? Is anyone else as lost on this thread as I am?
It's OK. I'm still confused myself.

Sluggo

Lifer
Jun 12, 2000
Originally posted by: Shawn

or maybe just send him a christmas card. girls like that kinda stuff.

Probably, and she wants to make sure she gets the card to you before you leave.

OP suffers from paranoia.