Weiner swallowing contest!

CKent

Diamond Member
Aug 17, 2005
I'm a bit disappointed... I was expecting bikini-clad 18 year olds, not for-real biker chicks... kinda like seeing for-real lesbians :( I think all those chicks could beat me in a tobacco spitting contest.

Looney

Lifer
Jun 13, 2000
Originally posted by: CKent
I'm a bit disappointed... I was expecting bikini-clad 18 year olds, not for-real biker chicks... kinda like seeing for-real lesbians :( I think all those chicks could beat me in a tobacco spitting contest.

Maybe, but i still think it was pretty hawt.

archiloco

Golden Member
Dec 10, 2004
i know G4 sucks and all, but Olivia Munn tried this, let me just say it was friggin great, i don't have a vid cap of it sorry it all happened so fast....let's just say she would of been a contender (and there was no bike involved she just rode an imaginary bike behind that turd of a host)

edit::she tried it in last nights show (8/6/07) if someone would like to look for it and post it.

SirStev0

Lifer
Nov 13, 2003
Originally posted by: CKent

haha well done.