Weber Smoker - Warm (Amazon)

ncage

Golden Member
Jan 14, 2001
Hi everyone. I have been wanting a weber smoker for so long. If you have a brinkman you will be in another world with the weber. I have to tend to my brinkman about every 30min - 1hr adding more wood and chorcoal. With the weber you can let it go all night and not tend to it at all and it will maintain a temp of 260-210 of course excluding weather. If it rains its going to vary more than that. Anyways, my brother has one of these and its awesome. Its a lot more closed system than the brinkman with a lot thicker metal so it holds in the heat. Anyways you can get one of these for $154 shipped now which is a very good price. Amazon has a $25 off $125 coupon that you can find at your favorite coupon site. Also you get free shipping which is awesome cause the dang thing weighs so much. Im doing some pulled pork sandwhiches this weekend yumm yumm. Enjoy.

Ncage

Weber Smoker

iamme

Lifer
Jul 21, 2001
oooooo........i've always wanted a smoker.....

imagine the ribs you could make with that bad boy *homer drool*

ncage

Golden Member
Jan 14, 2001
lol ya i have a brinkman now and the food is to die for but its a pain in the butt to manage the fire and keep everything at a constant temp that is why you see so many people with those cheap smokers who don't use them thats where the weber comes into play. A lot of people don't go with the weber because its much more expensive but you get what you pay for and the food out of a smoker is to die for. We have a couple of BBQ places around where i live Smokey bones & Corky's and both of the suck compared to the ribs i can put out or pulled pork.

iamme

Lifer
Jul 21, 2001
well, if the quality is like their charcoal grills, i'm sure this is a solid product...tempting...

ncage

Golden Member
Jan 14, 2001
go read the reviews at amazon and im sure you can tell from that what the quality is. Not one bad review

neotype

Jul 22, 2004
Damn dude.. i just bought a new BBQ and now you gonna make me go out and get this... lol. Good stuff.

yougotdeals

Golden Member
May 2, 2004
Wish I had the funds for this. I've been dying for a smoker..... guess i'll have to settle for a cheapo one for now.

ncage

Golden Member
Jan 14, 2001
Originally posted by: neotype
Damn dude.. i just bought a new BBQ and now you gonna make me go out and get this... lol. Good stuff.

lol some times there are so many deals you end up spending more money.

Lambretta76

Apr 24, 2003
I believe it's OK to post this code as it links to it on the product page - but don't forget to use coupon code "JULYEVENTAMZ" to knock an additional $25 off.

ncage

Golden Member
Jan 14, 2001
Originally posted by: Lambretta76
I believe it's OK to post this code as it links to it on the product page - but don't forget to use coupon code "JULYEVENTAMZ" to knock an additional $25 off.

I don't think your suppose to post coupon codes dude

Netgeek

Mar 17, 2000
Originally posted by: ncage
lol ya i have a brinkman now and the food is to die for but its a pain in the butt to manage the fire and keep everything at a constant temp that is why you see so many people with those cheap smokers who don't use them thats where the weber comes into play. A lot of people don't go with the weber because its much more expensive but you get what you pay for and the food out of a smoker is to die for. We have a couple of BBQ places around where i live Smokey bones & Corky's and both of the suck compared to the ribs i can put out or pulled pork.

Or you could go the way I did. Instead of "BBQ", "LazyQ"... I bought an electric bullet smoker. The smoke comes from water-soaked wood chips that you place around the heating element. Not real BBQ according to some but I can't find the time to tend a fire for 3-4 hours (ribs) or 8+ (pork shoulder for pulled pork). If you have the time and desire, though, this is a good deal.

Oh yeah, don't forget to check out the BBQ FAQ on this page.

ncage

Golden Member
Jan 14, 2001
Originally posted by: Netgeek
Originally posted by: ncage

Or you could go the way I did. Instead of "BBQ", "LazyQ"... I bought an electric bullet smoker. The smoke comes from water-soaked wood chips that you place around the heating element. Not real BBQ according to some but I can't find the time to tend a fire for 3-4 hours (ribs) or 8+ (pork shoulder for pulled pork). If you have the time and desire, though, this is a good deal.

Oh yeah, don't forget to check out the BBQ FAQ on this page.

NetGeek you don't tend the fire with this unit. Go read the web site i gave the url to. My brother will start this unit before he goes to bed and not check it until het gets up in the morning. Ya 6 hours of smoking and you don't have to check it. Now the brinkman you have to check every freakn 30min-1hr. Thats why this unit cost so much more than the cheap brinkman.

imported_Lemon

Jun 28, 2004
I went with Netgeek. The electric smoker is the male version of a crock pot. Plug it in and six hours later the great ribs and no work

ncage

Golden Member
Jan 14, 2001
Just wanted to keep you guys updated. I started the unit when i got home from work. Is still going strong right now and i have not added any charcoal. Very constant temperatures which is the MAIN thing you want to look for in a smoker

IAccord99I

Dec 5, 2000
Take $25 off your purchase of $125 or more of Kitchen & Housewares, Outdoor Living, or Bed & Bath products today. Just spend $125 or more on Kitchen & Housewares, Outdoor Living, or Bed & Bath products and use this promotional code at checkout: JULYEVENTAMZ. This offer applies only to Amazon.com purchases made between July 1, 2004, and July 31, 2004. Applies only to products sold by Amazon.com. Does not apply to products sold by third-party merchants and other sellers through the Amazon.com site.

All furniture and décor items are excluded from this offer.
All lawn and landscaping tools are excluded from this offer.
Personal care, spa, and consumable items are excluded from this offer.
All Weber, All-Clad, Capresso, Emerilware, J.A. Henckels, and Wüsthof products are excluded from this offer.

I thought the code doesn't work with weber products? I just placed an order but has anyone had their order cancelled because of that restriction?

ncage

Golden Member
Jan 14, 2001
Originally posted by: IAccord99I
Take $25 off your purchase of $125 or more of Kitchen & Housewares, Outdoor Living, or Bed & Bath products today. Just spend $125 or more on Kitchen & Housewares, Outdoor Living, or Bed & Bath products and use this promotional code at checkout: JULYEVENTAMZ. This offer applies only to Amazon.com purchases made between July 1, 2004, and July 31, 2004. Applies only to products sold by Amazon.com. Does not apply to products sold by third-party merchants and other sellers through the Amazon.com site.

All furniture and décor items are excluded from this offer.
All lawn and landscaping tools are excluded from this offer.
Personal care, spa, and consumable items are excluded from this offer.
All Weber, All-Clad, Capresso, Emerilware, J.A. Henckels, and Wüsthof products are excluded from this offer.

I thought the code doesn't work with weber products? I just placed an order but has anyone had their order cancelled because of that restriction?

I sure haven't. It worked perfectly for me. Oh btw, i did my first smoke today with the unit. By the look you ought to know how it tasted :):

My First Smoke

IAccord99I

Dec 5, 2000
You can still get it. The only thing that's changed is the coupon code.

straight off the site

http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/tg/feature/-/535599/ref=amb_center-1_113448_2/102-3312686-6629733

Take $25 off your purchase of $125 or more of Kitchen & Housewares, Outdoor Living, or Bed & Bath products today. Just spend $125 or more on Kitchen & Housewares, Outdoor Living, or Bed & Bath products and use this promotional code at checkout: AUGUSTPROMOS. This offer applies only to Amazon.com purchases made between August 1, 2004, and August 31, 2004. Applies only to products sold by Amazon.com. Does not apply to products sold by third-party merchants and other sellers through the Amazon.com site.

BTW, that's not a refferal id. I don't know why amazon.com has thoes in the links and I dont know how to get rid of it. If you don't wanna click it.. just go to amazon.com and click on the kitchen & housewares section.