• Guest, The rules for the P & N subforum have been updated to prohibit "ad hominem" or personal attacks against other posters. See the full details in the post "Politics and News Rules & Guidelines."

Web hosting......

Imagination

Jun 14, 2006
Hello,

I recently bought a domain and a UNIX hosting package for network solutions. For the past week there has been a problem with there MySQL Database server they have me on and i've called them multiple times, i've e-mailed the tech reps multiple screen shots that there MySQL Database server is acting up and they have agreed with me that there is a problem but this entire week they haven't done anything to fix it. I've called them up multiple times and screamed at them for not fixing it.

I'm through with them and I'd like to know if anyone can recommend me a better company then them. I seriously doubt they know what there doing if this problem has been since monday and as of 5 minutes ago they still are "researching" it.

Thanks

NTB

Diamond Member
Mar 26, 2001
How much do you want to spend, and how much storage space and bandwidth do you need? I use Solid Internet - 2.5GB storage space and 50GB bandwidth/month for about $40 a year. They have a couple different plans with more space and bandwidth, for more money, of course. Very rarely do I have problems, and even then it's only for a couple hours, tops.

Nate

Imagination

Jun 14, 2006
Currently i'm paying $17 a month at network solutions. I couldn't care less about the price. Network Solutions has burned every bridge with me and I just want to get onto another hosting server ASAP that provides the exact same features...

ASK THE COMMUNITY