Info Weather Alert for half the country!

Page 3 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

OccamsToothbrush

Golden Member
Aug 21, 2005
just tell the sniveling little shit to man the fuck up...and rub some dirt on that road rash.

In my family every son grows up to be bigger than his father. My dad was a rub dirt in it kind of guy, he wouldn't raise a sniveling little shit. He might have regretted that, by the time I was 16 I had him by 3 inches and 40 pounds.

BoomerD

No Lifer
Feb 26, 2006
In my family every son grows up to be bigger than his father. My dad was a rub dirt in it kind of guy, he wouldn't raise a sniveling little shit. He might have regretted that, by the time I was 16 I had him by 3 inches and 40 pounds.

I'll bet he's also one of those "never pick a fight with anold man. If he's too old to fight you, he'll just kill you." kind of guys...

Reactions: highland145

OccamsToothbrush

Golden Member
Aug 21, 2005
I'll bet he's also one of those "never pick a fight with anold man. If he's too old to fight you, he'll just kill you." kind of guys...

Nah, he took his lumps as well as he dished them out. It went from him pushing me around on the basketball court to me pushing him around *snap* just like that. He never sniveled himself, he kept coming at me even when it was a lost cause.

highland145

Lifer
Oct 12, 2009
He does have 3" on me but he weight 150lbs. I haven't seen 150 since in 45 years. ;)