"We thought that Sarah Palin was the better candidate than Romney"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pr0d1gy

Diamond Member
Jan 30, 2005
I was wondering when this would come up. The fact that a mentally unstable woman was a better choice than Romney speaks volumes.

kage69

Lifer
Jul 17, 2003
That is freakin priceless!

Aw man I can't stop laughing now, thanks

NFS4

No Lifer
Oct 9, 1999
Comedy gold :)

Can't wait for this to be used in a campaign ad if there's video/audio. The "America The Beautiful" ad cracks me up every time :)

techs

Lifer
Sep 26, 2000
Actually doesn't this say as much about McCain as it does about Romney?

Thank God this man never became President.

woolfe9999

Diamond Member
Mar 28, 2005
I agree that this says nothing about Romney really. Obviously every candidate who chooses a VP running mate does so because at the time, they thought that person was the best possible choice. As McCain says in the quoted article, they didn't pick Tim Pawlenty or anyone else on the planet for that matter. To me this just means that the McCain campaign made a bad choice and McCain obviously will never come out and admit it directly but so what. This isn't really news.

DaveSimmons

Elite Member
Aug 12, 2001
Yes, it's not really news -- McCain picked Caribou Barbie for her looks and appeal to voters, not for her intelligence, education or competence.

It's still amusing though.

a777pilot

Diamond Member
Apr 26, 2011
I was wondering when this would come up. The fact that a mentally unstable woman was a better choice than Romney speaks volumes.

"mentally unstable woman"

Good Lord! Was McCain really considering picking Hillary as his running mate.

techs

Lifer
Sep 26, 2000
"mentally unstable woman"

Good Lord! Was McCain really considering picking Hillary as his running mate.

Hillary has been an excellent Secretary of State, while Palin isn't qualified to be her secretary.

techs

Lifer
Sep 26, 2000
But this is politics, what does fair have to do with it?

Yes, but the statement works on so many levels. What the f*ck was McCain thinking? Anyone could tell she was a moron by talking with her for half an hour. And yet McCain picked her to be a candidate for Vice President of the United States!

a777pilot

Diamond Member
Apr 26, 2011
Yes, but the statement works on so many levels. What the f*ck was McCain thinking? Anyone could tell she was a moron by talking with her for half an hour. And yet McCain picked her to be a candidate for Vice President of the United States!

ROFLMAO!

That's just too funny.

May I answer that with just two words?

Joe Biden

Talk about a clown? He's one in spades.

Status
Not open for further replies.