"We support our troops when they shoot their officers"

Feldenak

Lifer
Jan 31, 2003
Hrmm...wonder if I could get away with a sign that says "I support anti-war activists when they fall off the Golden Gate bridge." :)

Zipp

Apr 7, 2001
That's disgusting.

I'd like to strap some of those SOB's to a Tomahawk missile.

MainFramed

Diamond Member
May 29, 2002
Originally posted by: Feldenak
Hrmm...wonder if I could get away with a sign that says "I support anti-war activists when they fall off the Golden Gate bridge." :)

Mookow

Lifer
Apr 24, 2001

How about "We push anti-war activists when they 'fall' off the Golden Gate bridge"

Originally posted by: Mookow

How about "We push anti-war activists when they 'fall' off the Golden Gate bridge"

Count me in.

Piano Man

Diamond Member
Feb 5, 2000
If you think that that group of idiots represents the vast majority of the peace movement, think again. Those people need to get their heads checked.

Orsorum

Lifer
Dec 26, 2001
Originally posted by: Leon
Nice "peace" rally. This picture say it all.

Anti war movement just hit a new low.

Leon

No, that picture does not "say it all." It is a deplorable and cowardly statement made by a handful of individuals.

NicColt

Diamond Member
Jul 23, 2000
>It is a deplorable and cowardly statement made by a handful of individuals.

well said and one of those coward individuals is the Prime Minister of Canada.

To my fellow Americans I am truly sorry for the actions of this coward but he does NOT represent the views of Canadians but take heart, he controls his totalitarian party just like Saddam controls his but he will soon be gone and once he is removed from power this government and the embarrassment it has cause to every Canadian will crack and come to it's senses and realize how foolish it was to abandon our friends and allies. Please don't hate us because of this one senile moron that has lost touch with reality, this is the view of one sad and coward animal that's all and he will soon be gone.

This Canadian and all who I have spoken with supports the U.S. supports the courage of all allied troops, I pray for them and I cry for them.

God bless America and God help Canada.

joohang

Lifer
Oct 22, 2000
Originally posted by: Piano Man
If you think that that group of idiots represents the vast majority of the peace movement, think again. Those people need to get their heads checked.

I normally like to think like you do, but my experience with anti-war people so far convinces me further to believe that maybe many ARE idiots.

Dangermouse33

Mar 9, 2001
Punkasses. I want to see them with that sign walking into the 101st airborne camp. I wonder what would happen to them....

virtuamike

Diamond Member
Oct 13, 2000
Originally posted by: Dangermouse33
Punkasses. I want to see them with that sign walking into the 101st airborne camp. I wonder what would happen to them....

They'd commit suicide, like in Analyze That. St@b themselves in the back 4 times and jump off a bridge.

joohang

Lifer
Oct 22, 2000
Originally posted by: NicColt
>It is a deplorable and cowardly statement made by a handful of individuals.

well said and one of those coward individuals is the Prime Minister of Canada.

To my fellow Americans I am truly sorry for the actions of this coward but he does NOT represent the views of Canadians but take heart, he controls his totalitarian party just like Saddam controls his but he will soon be gone and once he is removed from power this government and the embarrassment it has cause to every Canadian will crack and come to it's senses and realize how foolish it was to abandon our friends and allies. Please don't hate us because of this one senile moron that has lost touch with reality, this is the view of one sad and coward animal that's all and he will soon be gone.

This Canadian and all who I have spoken with supports the U.S. supports the courage of all allied troops, I pray for them and I cry for them.

God bless America and God help Canada.

I'm sorry, but most Canadians I've seen here around Vancouver area are VERY anti-war. And on what grounds do you call him a coward? BTW, did you watch those CBC broadcast on Canadian politicians and the war? Maybe I'm brainwashed now, but I was quite convinced that they did think over this issue quite carefully and made their decision on some grounds of reasoning. Just because Canada decided not to officially join the USA on *1* war, it doesn't make the prime minister a coward. Unless, of course, you are saying this based on other reasonings I'm not aware of.

Kadarin

Lifer
Nov 23, 2001

Leon

There are just so many things wrong with that:

They advocate murder.
They do not support the US military.
They only support members of the US military when they break the law and commit murder.
By extension, they probably think that jackass who set off the grenades and killed a couple of people is a freakin' hero.
They generalize "officers" to assume that all officers in the military are the ones who decide policy.
They are stupid enough to advertize their complete lack of respect for the rule of law to the entire world, and be proud of it.

NicColt

Diamond Member
Jul 23, 2000
>And on what grounds do you call him a coward?

Failure to take action to protect humanity against evil = a policy of suicide. By adopting a policy of suicide and by gambling on, and accepting to have a WMD attack on it's own people before taking action = a cowardly approach to international peace and security. A policy that others do not wish nor can afford to follow, so now those who have failed in their responsibilities like Canada, France and Germany who I like to call the Axis of Cowards along with the U.N. are now irrelevant and cannot be trusted when it comes to a sovran nations security.

The exact same thing happened in the 1930's with Hitler and Mussolini, back then it was called the League of Nations that was created after WWI, that same League of Nations was destroyed when the international body refused to confront evil in the forms of Hitler and Mussolini. Later that evil presented itself in the form of Idi Amin, Ceausescu, 'Baby Doc' Duvalier to name a few, and the same thing is happening today with the likes Saddam Hussein and a few others. In the last century, nazi, communist and totalitarian dictators alone killed over 100 million people.

But now after 911 we live in a brand new world where we are the target and the weapons of choice are those of mass destruction and where appeasement to evil by proxy is no longer acceptable. Wether we like it or not there is now one obvious certitude, that failure to take action now will only lead to untold atrocities by weapons of mass destruction in the near future. The longer we wait the more certain the danger, it no longer becomes a question of 'if' but 'when'.

The actions required in this new world to confront this evil now falls to those that are courageous enough to confront it and to those that are to coward do to anything about it. Today we are seeing who is Willing and who is Irrelevant.

PEACE

I always find it funny when people talk about peace but don't really know what peace really means. The peace that they are looking for is peace of mind and has nothing to do with international security. Here are a few examples of Peace.

President Lincoln could have had peace easily, saving 500,000 American lives. He could have done that by ordering U.S. troops from Fort Sumter and allowing South Carolina and any other state to secede from the Union. And there would have been peace.

President Franklin Delano Roosevelt could have had peace if on the morning of December 8, 1941 he would have asked Congress, not for a Declaration of War, but for a Declaration of Accommodation with the Axis powers, as an Asian and European War would not be worth the death of one more American. And we would have had peace.

In 1991 president Bush could have had peace by allowing Sadam Hussein to keep his troops in Kuwait and to allow him entry into Bahrain, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, and Oman. And there would have been peace.

In all cases there would have been the peace of the slave for the many, the peace of the master for the few, and the peace of the grave for the rest.

How much we forget.

At the end of 1940 Roosevelt declared that America must become "the great arsenal of democracy" to economically aid the Allies against the Fascists' (terrorist, evil) warfare. America had been founded on the first two freedoms of religion and speech. Roosevelt's response to the Depression and World War II was to call for freedom from want and freedom from fear. Not only did he believe that all Americans deserved these rights, but also everyone in the world. Roosevelt said that freedom from want "means economic understandings which will secure to every nation a healthy peace time life for its inhabitants -everywhere in the world," and freedom from fear "means a world-wide reduction of armaments to such a point and in such a thorough fashion that no nation (or terrorist organization) will be in a position to commit an act of physical aggression against any neighbor - anywhere in the world."

To all those who cry PEACE I ask you two questions. Are you willing to bet on your life that a terrorist attack via proxy from a terrorist country will not happen, and if an attack does happen are you willing to kill yourself for being wrong. If your answer is NO!!! then the fact is that you are willing to gamble on mine. How many lives would it take before you change your mind...... 3000 or 100,000 or how bout a Million+ are you willing to give peace a change to see ? are you willing to go and see every family who was killed by a terrorist attack and say "sorry" I wanted to give peace a chance ???

The other question is this. Since you want peace and choose not to confront evil, are you willing to view video of 200,000 men, women and children that were tortured in the most inhumane ways, killed, brutally raped, gassed and starved to death, since that is what would happen because of peace.

TheShiz

Diamond Member
Oct 9, 1999

Leon

as always, idiots reside on both sides of the arguments, sane people also reside on each side, so please pay more attention to them.

Tim

Siddhartha

Lifer
Oct 17, 1999
Are you really going to judge a whole movement on what three or four (guess) jerks do or say?

etech

Lifer
Oct 9, 1999
Originally posted by: Dr Smooth
Are you really going to judge a whole movement on what three or four (guess) jerks do or say?

That's what you say every time the protestors pull something stupid. Aren't you getting tired of saying it?

Queasy

Moderator<br>Console Gaming
Aug 24, 2001
I wonder if any of the 'responsible peace protestors' let those folks know what idiots they were and how much they hurt the 'cause for peace' by carrying around a sign like that...

Alistar7

Lifer
May 13, 2002
troops that fire on their own...hhhmmm, oh I get it, they are supporting Saddam's troops....

Nitemare

Lifer
Feb 8, 2001
They should join him when he is executed on the firing line...would make good use of their experience of flopping down and playing dead.

Judgement

Diamond Member
Feb 8, 2001

Leon

Yea, I always thought the best way for people to protest the war was to advocate killing of people.... talk about hyprocrisy. Even more reason for me to believe that the majority of the people protesting don't know wtf they are talking about and lack almost all of the relavent facts.

There was a group of protesters on campus the other day who were against the war because they didn't want thousands more U.S. soliders to die.