We need two different forums

ratkil

Platinum Member
Jan 12, 2000
One for all the tighta$$es that keep bitching about the type or volume of peoples' posts, and one for all the rest of us. Oh great, now I just became one of the bitchers, that's just wonderful...... :|

Seriously people, it is just a discussion forum, nobody is forcing you to be here, or forcing you to read all the posts, so lighten up! :)

IronMike

Jun 24, 2000
It is irritating for most people, over the age of 12, to go through thousands of topics such as "World coming to an end". Then clicking on the topic reveals "The hair on my a$$ is curly and turning brown, do you think my world is coming to and end?".

Chef0083

Golden Member
Dec 9, 1999
IronMike
I see where you are coming from but you can usually recognize who is and isn't posting those types of threads! So if you tend to not like what one persons posts then maybe you should just ignore there threads,, thats what I do.

D

unxpurg8d

Golden Member
Apr 7, 2000

Hmmm...but then we'd need a THIRD forum for people to complain about people who complain.. :p

ratkil

Platinum Member
Jan 12, 2000
Ironmike, you have a good point, but with a group as large as this, you are never going to avoid that. If people ignored them and didn't complain or reply they would eventually shape up and stop posting that stuff, but by complaining we are just giving them the attention they are craving.

I love the sig btw :)

unxpurg8d are you insinuating that anyone could possibly feel the need to complain about me???? in the words of Vizzini in Princess Bride, "Inconcievable!"

Fathom4

Golden Member
Feb 11, 2000
Ahh, I can see myself now, right under the Santa icon it says:

Fathom4
Tightass Member

;)

"STOP RHYMING NOW, I MEAN IT!"
"Anybody want a peanut?"

apoppin

Lifer
Mar 9, 2000
alienbabeltech.com
You have to remember, a complaint, a comment or a nef is a "bump" for that thread.

Most importantly, learn to IGNORE the irrevelant posts. That way your blood pressure stays down and calmness prevails.

unxpurg8d

Golden Member
Apr 7, 2000

ratkil, nice quote, but I bet HE spelled it correctly. Neener!! hehehehehehehehehehehehhehe

Btw, I'd never complain about you. But then I'm just sweet, and kind, and nice, and thoughtful, and patient, and... well, okay, too lazy to bother. :p

ratkil

Platinum Member
Jan 12, 2000
Well technically, and Fathom can back me up on this, based on Vizzinis' actions during the movie, I doubt if he would have spelled it correctly, So there!!! :p

Once again, laziness on the part of others saves my a$$ ;)

Yeeny

Lifer
Feb 2, 2000
Hey, I don't bitch about the posts, but I still like to think my butt is pretty tight. What are you gonna call the rest of us, saggy booty members? ;)

Fathom4

Golden Member
Feb 11, 2000

<< in the words of Vizzini in Princess Bride, &quot;Inconcievable!&quot; >>

Nope, he was lucky to pronounce it, let alone spell it.

&quot;I do not think that word means what you think it means.&quot;

BoberFett

Lifer
Oct 9, 1999
LOL, you guys are too much. That's one of favorite movies, bought it on DVD the day it came out. :)

Yeeny

Lifer
Feb 2, 2000
OK Ratkil, you want to play dirty by talking about pooty? Thats it mister, you made me pull the trump card now, you, you NEF you! Oh see, now I just feel all dirty saying that... :p

unxpurg8d: Of course they stick together, they know they can never beat a woman alone. ;)

Fathom4

Golden Member
Feb 11, 2000
Of course the Estrogen challenged stick together, haven't you ever seen guys in bars? We're pack hunters! ;) Must be in our genetic code.

OK, we'll knock it off.

&quot;As you wish.&quot;

ratkil

Platinum Member
Jan 12, 2000
Hey, that is the first time I have been called a NEF.........cool! By an elite member no less

'course I am not nearly as chivalrous as Fathom, so you just bring it on lady! I'll take you one on one :p

CrumCake

Nov 10, 1999

<< but I still like to think my butt is pretty tight >>

I didnt know they started making pushup underwear. hmmmm, interesting.;)

Fathom4

Golden Member
Feb 11, 2000

<< I didnt know they started making pushup underwear. hmmmm, interesting. >>

Ooooooooh.

DUCK!!

INCOMING FROM GirlFriday!

unxpurg8d

Golden Member
Apr 7, 2000

I'd jump in and stick up for you, GF, but I'm too busy giggling. HEHEHEHEHE

(Ummm... where did you buy those, btw? :( )