We need AnandTech Hats

bmacd

Lifer
Jan 15, 2001
HardOCP has them....and i they look awesome! I saw two or three of them last night at the AMD convention. We should get something together.

-=bmacd=-

MichaelD

Lifer
Jan 16, 2001
Funny. Sometimes when I'm at BBuy/other tech place, I'll be standing there watching someone shop for PC-related gear. Ill wonder to myself "gee, I wonder if that guy posts on AT?" What a cool way to meet people..."hey, I like your hat!" "Hey, you got one too!...Who are you?" THen, the fun starts! :D

CraigRT

Lifer
Jun 16, 2000
Originally posted by: bmacd
HardOCP has them....and i they look awesome! I saw two or three of them last night at the AMD convention. We should get something together.

-=bmacd=-

That would be cool.. I would wear it to LAN parties.

Yzzim

Lifer
Feb 13, 2000
This has been posted like a billion times (not hats, but AT apperal in general) and it's gotten nowhere.

I think narzy got something started but was slowed down by Anand's lack of communication.....least that's the last I heard.

:confused:

CPA

Elite Member
Nov 19, 2001
Originally posted by: MichaelD
Funny. Sometimes when I'm at BBuy/other tech place, I'll be standing there watching someone shop for PC-related gear. Ill wonder to myself "gee, I wonder if that guy posts on AT?" What a cool way to meet people..."hey, I like your hat!" "Hey, you got one too!...Who are you?" THen, the fun starts! :D

Damn, I think the same thing. My world revolves way too much around this place.

HappyPuppy

Lifer
Apr 5, 2001
Originally posted by: MichaelD

So that was you standing behind me while I was checking out the wireless routers. I thought you were a pervert checking out my arse. Next time introduce yourself and hold out your hand for the ATOT handshake.

kuk

Platinum Member
Jul 20, 2000
Narzy may have that in the works.

And I say we get some AT sombreros ... and brag about our size to the [ H ]ers. :)
***Mental image of a bunch of computer nerds wearing huge sombreros ***
LOL :)

Feb 24, 2001
I really like what the folks at Genmay had for hats. It was just a couple of them that made them, but it was a great idea.

[M] on the front, and on the side was the users name.

Very sharp looking. Ya'd need some sort of logo, or maybe just an AT on the front would work. Names on the side would be a bit more $$$, but sure would be neat (though maybe a shorter name would have been a wiser choice...)

RossMAN

Grand Nagus
Feb 24, 2000
I would still prefer a short sleeve polo shirt with a small AT logo for around $20 shipped.

Heck I'd buy two.

I would be more interested in AT underwear seeing that all I do all day is sit in them in front of my PC wasting my life away posting.

Geekbabe

Moderator Emeritus<br>Elite Member
Oct 16, 1999
www.theshoppinqueen.com
Originally posted by: Roger
I would be more interested in AT underwear seeing that all I do all day is sit in them in front of my PC wasting my life away posting.

so that pic of that big Dude that Red posted really is you ?:Q

Aves

Lifer
Feb 7, 2001
Originally posted by: RossMAN
I would still prefer a short sleeve polo shirt with a small AT logo for around $20 shipped.

Heck I'd buy two.
If those were available I'd buy one or two for sure, a black one and a blue one.

RossMAN

Grand Nagus
Feb 24, 2000
Originally posted by: aves2k
Originally posted by: RossMAN

Heck I'd buy two.
If those were available I'd buy one or two for sure, a black one and a blue one.

I would choose either black, blue, green, or grey no white or red ok maybe white.

Occifer

Golden Member
Mar 27, 2002
I'd buy a white hat with the Anandtech "A" on it. You can put your username on the side if you want. Just take it to the local embroidery (sp?) shop.

SyahM

Golden Member
Nov 6, 2001
Originally posted by: bmacd
HardOCP has them....and i they look awesome! I saw two or three of them last night at the AMD convention. We should get something together. -=bmacd=-

yeah .. WTF with hardOCP, why they're so noisy at AMD convention? boy, i feel like screaming anandtechhh at the top of my voice but i was there by myself (st. Louis).
Seriously, we need hats, t-shirts, mugs and everything else.