WD Raptor 150GB Windowed/Non-Windowed OEM $170/$165 AR/AC @ The Egg

Fallengod

Diamond Member
Jul 2, 2001
Newegg has the Windowed and non-Windowed (OEM) versions of the WD raptor 150GB SATA 10k RPM HD's w/ 5 year warranty for $170/165AR/AC. FREE SHIPPING. (Unfortunately I cannot post the coupon codes).

The Windowed version WD1500AHFD RAPTOR X is $200 after a coupon code with a $30 MIR.

The non-Windowed version WD1500ADFD RAPTOR is $195 after the coupon with a $30 MIR.

Both have free shipping. Rebates ONLY VALID TILL JUNE 1st!! Theres another 2% off from fatcash if you are a fatwallet member as well. ;)

PS: Let me give you some advice: The windowed version is known for being louder. Id go for the cheaper one. ;)

UPDATE: IT looks like the coupon code only works for newegg newsletter subscribers.....So if you are not a subscriber, the coupon wont work. Perhaps you can sign up real fast. I think it may take 24 hours to process according to the email... Or if you are a subscriber, chances are you may have the coupon code already? :)

Zap

Elite Member
Oct 13, 1999
The coupon code for the regular one is already expired AFAIK, and for the Raptor-X expires today.