[WCCF] Samsung Replies – Korean Giant Moves To Block Nvidia GPUs In US

Status
Not open for further replies.

norseamd

Lifer
Dec 13, 2013
So Samsung has filed some countersuits back against Nvidia in response to when Nvidia filed some lawsuits against Samsung some time back around September or something. They want all Nvidia GPUs blocked from any sales and probably lots of cash from Nvidia for any licensing.

http://wccftech.com/samsung-moves-ban-nvidia-devices/

Last edited by a moderator:

norseamd

Lifer
Dec 13, 2013
So I like the old asian man not so pleased counter to the gamerboy Jen-Hsun Huang in the article. [redacted]. Seppuku is the only path left now for Jen-Hsun Huang and company.

10-10_samsung_hyundai_ceo_1.jpg

Profanity isn't allowed in the technical forums.
-- stahlhart

norseamd

Lifer
Dec 13, 2013
How did I not find that when I was searching for already existing threads earlier?

NTMBK

Lifer
Nov 14, 2011
So I like the old asian man not so pleased counter to the gamerboy Jen-Hsun Huang in the article. [redacted] Seppuku is the only path left now for Jen-Hsun Huang and company.

10-10_samsung_hyundai_ceo_1.jpg

Seriously? Samsung is Korean, and JHH is Taiwanese-American. None of them are Japanese (where seppuku comes from). Asia is a very large and diverse place.

norseamd

Lifer
Dec 13, 2013
Seriously? Samsung is Korean, and JHH is Taiwanese-American. None of them are Japanese (where seppuku comes from). Asia is a very large and diverse place.

Yes I know that. It was a joke. Replace it with the local culture version and then whatever.

natto fire

Diamond Member
Jan 4, 2000
Yes I know that. It was a joke. Replace it with the local culture version and then whatever.
You do realize for a joke to be funny it has to be somewhat relevant? Blathering random phrases is not what most would consider a joke...

Mopetar

Diamond Member
Jan 31, 2011
You do realize for a joke to be funny it has to be somewhat relevant? Blathering random phrases is not what most would consider a joke...

Pretty much this. There's no way to tell if it's a joke or a poor troll when it's rendered as text and all emotion is stripped out of it.

If you wanted it to be a joke you'd need to leave something in there that let's everyone know that it's not meant to be taken seriously. For example, if you would have said "committing Sudoku" instead of seppuku, most people would probably realize that it's a joke at that point.

Status
Not open for further replies.