WAY OT!

MoFunk

Diamond Member
Dec 6, 2000
I know that this is way off topic, and if this is too much of a violation of rules then please delete.

Anyway I thought I would bring this to your attention in case anyone wanted to help. My brother was killed in the terrorist bombing of Khobar Towers in Saudi Arabia back on Sept 25, 1996. At the Enlisted Heritage Museum they have a really nice memorial to this event and now they are building monuments in the front for certain events. I am not sure which others are up at the moment but they are building one for the men who lost their lives while serving their country at Khobar. I have a brief description here link They are trying to raise a little bit of money and I am trying to do all I can to help. Info is on the page.

I am sorry for pimping this here, but I am sure that there are many former and current service men and woman here that may want to help.

Thank you.

I do have a bit of a web page up with more information on this even if anyone would like to pay it a visit. I am no web master, but it works. The link is in my sig.

LANMAN

Platinum Member
Oct 10, 1999
Nice cause! It's great to see a dedication piece for those we lost. I will send a email off to the POC for more information.

It hits home for me because I used to run every morning around the perimeter fence that was hit. Kinda of weird seeing it on T.V. when you've been there personally. :confused:

Thanks for the link MoFunk!!

--LANMAN