Wave goodbye to my VW, say hello to... *edit: just got back from the dealer*

Page 5 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

CChaos

Golden Member
Mar 4, 2003
Congrats N8! I love these and it sounds like you got a good deal. Hopefully it's a 6sp so we won't all have to drive up to Canada to pummel you mercilessly. I think I've pretty much missed my last chance at a sports car for awhile so I have high hopes for the Mazdaspeed6. Enjoy that ride!

Tell me you went with Titanium Gray w/Black Leather.

To the genius recommending you only pay cash. With interest rates the way they are, people with sense like our man Vic will finance even if they have the cash. If you are going to give financial advice, perhaps you should know what you're talking about first.

N8Magic

Lifer
Dec 12, 2000
Originally posted by: CChaos
Congrats N8! I love these and it sounds like you got a good deal. Hopefully it's a 6sp so we won't all have to drive up to Canada to pummel you mercilessly. I think I've pretty much missed my last chance at a sports car for awhile so I have high hopes for the Mazdaspeed6. Enjoy that ride!

Tell me you went with Titanium Gray w/Black Leather.

To the genius recommending you only pay cash. With interest rates the way they are, people with sense like our man Vic will finance even if they have the cash. If you are going to give financial advice, perhaps you should know what you're talking about first.

Thanks!

And I did end up going with the Titanium Grey and the six-speed, so no pummelling will be necessary! :p