Watching Wimbledon

meltdown75

Lifer
Nov 17, 2004
it's gotten a little out of hand... but it makes me want to close my eyes and put something IN my hand... :Q

Otaking

Diamond Member
Mar 13, 2000
Originally posted by: meltdown75
it's gotten a little out of hand... but it makes me want to close my eyes and put something IN my hand... :Q

I don't get it. You mean, like a tennis raquet? :confused:

dethman

Lifer
Oct 12, 1999
Originally posted by: Otaking
Originally posted by: meltdown75

I don't get it. You mean, like a tennis raquet? :confused:

probably more like his tennis balls. :D

mrrman

Diamond Member
Feb 8, 2004
yeah...Davenport blew it big time...she should have won this in the early 3rd set...tooooo many errors

chambersc

Diamond Member
Feb 11, 2005
Originally posted by: swimscubasteve
Anyone else think the grunting/squealing has gotten a little out of hand?

you do know that they do it because as you expel the air out of your lungs you're able to hit harder...right? and no, i don't think it's gotten out of hand.

swimscubasteve

Jun 10, 2005

Originally posted by: chambersc

you do know that they do it because as you expel the air out of your lungs you're able to hit harder...right? and no, i don't think it's gotten out of hand.

No, I think it's just because they are stupid

Pepsei

Lifer
Dec 14, 2001
we have to thank Monica Seles for being the first famous tennis grunter. She's so hot I wished I was Donald trump and get to her pant....er did i type that out?

I heard this subject on my local radio talkshow. I thought they were saying that there was a move by the organization to ban it. They may have been joking. LOL!

Originally posted by: Gobadgrs

yea. venus is rediculous
Uh, yeah, blame Venus for what was started by other women and still is done by others. You don't like her, so fault ... I mean, who else is there to fault? :roll:

yllus

Elite Member & Lifer
Aug 20, 2000
Supposedly Maria Sharapova hit an all-time high of 102dB.